Mice, Eagles and Hawks

Morthaur

We have Mouse droids, the Terrorist known as Grey Eagle and im sure Hawks have popped up too, yet we have no occurences of these terran animals in the game, as they come from a different galaxy far away in the future. Either put these animals in the game or if they are lore breaking then remove any reference to them.

We have Mouse droids, the Terrorist known as Grey Eagle and im sure Hawks have popped up too, yet we have no occurences of these terran animals in the game, as they come from a different galaxy far away in the future. Either put these animals in the game or if they are lore breaking then remove any reference to them.

Haha! Yes! I am not the only person bothered by this!! Although I will say that there is a long history of this Terran animal naming convention, i.e. The Millenium Falcon.

I think those are names for animals that don't exist on Earth/in real life, i.e., manka cats, womp rats, etc..

Though that does raise the question of why in-universe versions of these animals have yet to make appearances.