Companion Customization Kits

MentalShadowz

Anyone have a list of where to get all the Companion Customization Kits for each character at? Looked on Torhead and Darthhater and neither has where you get them at, just that they exist.

I really want a Bowdaar one. Someone told me a vendor on Hoth sold one, but i checked all vendors and could not find it.

Edited by MentalShadowz

The only mod to change a companions appearance I ever had was given to me when I left Coruscant and it changed Corso Riggs to a much darker compection and appearance and I found that it still did not make up for him being a complete idiot....I dont really see how anything could.

I really do hate Corso Riggs with a passion...lol

I really do hate Corso Riggs with a passion...lol

Same here I can't say anything that a sumggie what say to a NPC because I will lose points with him. Now Kixi she would be a great Smugg comp.

Edited by Vasten

So these kits that are supposedly on balmorra are for EVERY companion??? I would probably like to change bowdaars appearance on my smuggler and nadias on my JC. Last I really heard about, only ur first companions could be customized (which is stupid)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've been working on one for my guild. I haven't finished consular yet, but it shouldn't be long.

http://www.morsvenit.com/forum/page/1/m/3676545/viewthread/2082342-companion-customization

I think this is the best guide I've found so far despite being incomplete. I think it's worthy of it's own page and not just as a thread on your guild site! Great stuff!!

I think this is the best guide I've found so far despite being incomplete. I think it's worthy of it's own page and not just as a thread on your guild site! Great stuff!!

In time I might incorporate it to the actual site, but I'm more focused on finishing it first and touching up some.

This being the only thread where people have responded, do you think I should post the original looks? And also should I go through and take pictures of where the vendors are located?

For some the pictures would be nice, for most of us a location with coordinates would suffice.