Rescue Ability Cooldown

CaptianFordo

The timer for this is one minute, correct? I'm just trying to understand Sage specs/mechanics

Whilst in PVP today, I came across a certain guild, that had a certain sage. During call-outs on Hutt ball (marking healers), etc...I noticed that the same sage (the only sage on the team; there's only eight people, it's not that hard to count/mark)... was using the rescue ability (friendly pull) every 5 seconds. How is this possible? Wouldn't this violate the global cool down? He carried the ball carrier from one end of the map to the other with this method, scoring five times consecutively in under 3 minutes. The ball carrier was a shadow tank (he does not have a guardian leap--he wasn't a guardian). I'm just wondering, how is this possible? Moreover, the initial time he preformed this method at the very beginning of the match, there was excessive sever lag that only dissipated after each score. All of this is highly suspicious... and I'm probably going to be crucified for this post, but I want to make sure that the pull on a sage is, indeed 60, spec or otherwise. If this occurs once more, I plan on recording with fraps.

Edited by CaptianFordo

I'm pretty sure it is 60, it's definitely not 5 seconds though. So if this were the case it's probably severe server lag or cheating. During yesterdays horrible server lag I used force sprint from huttball entrance and it lasted from there all the way round the side, up the ramp and by the first fire pit, which was way more than the 3 seconds, so it could've been due to the lag if it was present.

I'm pretty sure it is 60, it's definitely not 5 seconds though. So if this were the case it's probably severe server lag or cheating. During yesterdays horrible server lag I used force sprint from huttball entrance and it lasted from there all the way round the side, up the ramp and by the first fire pit, which was way more than the 3 seconds, so it could've been due to the lag if it was present.

The funny thing, this only happens to me when I face this particular sage and his group. It's happened three times now... and coincidence only goes so far.

Edited by CaptianFordo

Wish my sage had a 5s cooldown on rescue ! :D

I suggest you take a video if you run into them again, and post it for others to review.

That's going to be my next step if I see this persisting. :)

I'm fine being defeated and losing to a good team with tactics. I get that. But when BS stuff like this happens, yes---there is great reason to complain.

Edited by CaptianFordo

Lag, mistaken abilities, bug or hack (least likely). It cannot be less that 60s under normal conditions.

I am still waiting for the Troll tree where every talent is the reduction on Rescue's cd and the capstone is mass Rescue. Alternatively a friendly push :D

Edited by Darth_Dreselus