5.10 Known Issues

EricMusco

• Dev Post
  • Players who reject recruiting Nadia Grell are unable to get her from the Companion Return Terminal.
  • Ossus is covering the PvE Space Mission “Thanium Disruption” on the Galaxy Map.
  • Pressing [enter] in the Guild Window does not insert a line break.
  • Ossus Daily Missions are not shareable.
  • Companions who return through Alliance Alerts are showing up in inconsistent states in the Companions and Contacts UI. EX: Some may be listed more than once.
  • If you recruit Paxton Rall through the Alliance Alert you are no longer able to summon Darth Hexid.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The map marker for Paxton Rall inside the Cantina is missing.
  • Players who reject recruiting Nadia Grell are unable to get her from the Companion Return Terminal.
  • Ossus is covering the PvE Space Mission “Thanium Disruption” on the Galaxy Map.

-eric

Regarding Paxton Rall, if I were to end my sub on the 14th, the day we get him, and resub that day, would I still qualify for the new companion or no? I kept asking on Twitter, directed at the staff members but to no avail.

More Bugs:

I had recruited Pierce (easy as a Sith Warrior) - now he shows as unavailable.

I didn't kill Senya - but after accepting starting quest, it says she was killed by me.

My Warrior is a darksided one. (If that's important).

Edited by Aluba

The guild panel stealing chat focus bug is still here. People logging in/out or changing instance still steals chat focus even if you are not on the Roster tab.

The only workaround is to open the panel you want to type on and then close the guild panel in the background. This affects all text boxes & chat and is the same problem as we had before but it's more prominent now since lots of guild leaders will be trying to update their recruitment messages, messages of the day and description.

Edited by UlaVii

Many choices have been reversed.

Although I have completed the entire previous story, some of my choices are the "Empire-default".

A person killed by Vaylin.

The fate of Senya. Koth. SCORPIO.

Acina is dead, but in dialogues she is still called the Empress.

Also I don't see any information about an active romance. It disappeared.

Both empress acina and jace malcom are dead as if i chose to join the sith and the republic. Jace should be alive for me. Also, all my main companions are tagged as have not seen since i was put in carbonite but also show as active and returned, well the ones that have returned so double posting of some companions. Edited by Shingara

Both Acina and Malcom are dead for me though the game correctly refers to me shanking Acina on Iokath. Quinn is missing for me. He disappeared and is now in the 'companions' category even though I had him back. It's like I never did Iokath to get his return though I still have Elara.

Also I have Broonmark and Pierce as both available and unavailable contacts.

Koth has also disappeared into the 'main characters' list as if I had killed him though nothing in his companion info says anything of the sort (because I didn't kill him.)

Figured id also post that my game also decided that both Acina and Jace died on Iokath while also recognizing that I sided with Acina.

Malevai Quinn has dissapeared too. Same bugs as a few others, wont be continuing until its fixed as I don't want the story to be botched if it effects it.

Completed Inflection Point as an empire character siding with the Republic. After the quest was turned in to Lana, I didn't get another quest to continue the story. What am I supposed to do?

More info: Imperial Agent, sided with Republic during Iokath

Process: Accepted Inflection Point question -> Talked to Lana, sided with Republic -> Talked to SIS agent -> Talked to Imperial via Holo -> Talked to Lana -> completed question -> didn't get another quest to continue story.

Please help. Please make the money paid for a subscription worth it.

Edited by Ohmygah

I have yet to hear of anyone acquiring a single piece of 252 gear from crates nor a Masterwork DC. I understand the drop rate is extremely rare for the later, but for the lower tier gear?

I opened 10 fresh boxes with saved CXP boosts and got zippo. Nothing different than pre 5.10.

I am not going to bother opening more crates until there is more transparency on how things are supposed to drop.

Completed Inflection Point as an empire character siding with the Republic. After the quest was turned in to Lana, I didn't get another quest to continue the story. What am I supposed to do?

More info: Imperial Agent, sided with Republic during Iokath

Process: Accepted Inflection Point question -> Talked to Lana, sided with Republic -> Talked to SIS agent -> Talked to Imperial via Holo -> Talked to Lana -> completed question -> didn't get another quest to continue story.

Please help. Please make the money paid for a subscription worth it.

I have the same issue on my DS male Sith Warrior, only I sided with the Empire. Came out of the conversation with Moff Pyron and Lana, completed the quest but was not given the next part of the quest. I've checked my ship mission console and tried reloading the game but to no avail. Is there any way to fix this, or do I have to wait to complete the mission until after a bug fix patch comes out? For me it is no big deal, I have 20 other toons I can go and do Ossus with but I was hoping he could get his wife back :rak_03:

If it helps to norrow down what may have caused the bug, I chose all the darkest options possible. Killed: Arcann, Senya, Scorpio, Aric, Koth and Theron (Was dating Theron at the time). Sided with the Empire on Iokath, then again after Nathema and for the third time when choosing at the start of the Ossus story line.

Edited by Nytani

I have completed every drop of content and gotten every companion and side character as a Sith Warrior; including Broonmark, Pierce, and I got both Quinn and Elara on Iokath.

However, when I booted up and said 'yes' to start Jedi Under Seige, 2V, Broonmark and Pierce all state 'they lost contact when you were frozen' to paraphrase, and I don't see Elara, and Quinn is simply unavailable. For record, I did side with the Republic on Iokath out of curiosity sake and for story interest.

UPDATE: Pierce is still on Odessen, and I believe is wearing the default outfit, Clickable and green, but nothing happens.

SECOND UPDATE: Pierce, 2V and Broonmark are now available, all listed twice now. I started on my ship and had the issue, traveling to Odessen fixed the issue in that, at least now, they are able to be summoned.

THIRD UPDATE: Sounds like someone said that gets fixed after the Ossus storyline.

• The map marker for Paxton Rall inside the Cantina is missing.
  • Companions who return through Alliance Alerts are showing up in inconsistent states in the Companions and Contacts UI. EX: Some may be listed more than once.

-eric

Although I wasn't able to use my snow cannon, i found getting a bit of a good work out helps the anger. Maybe others should do this during certain stressful time.:cool:

I don't know how you did this but you broke the follow command if you are in any type of vehicle, works only for walking now, as someone who pays for and plays two accounts at the same time this is a reason to stop subscribing.:mad:

Nah, i wouldn't stop subbing, i mean this stuff happens all the time with MMO's and new expansions or content. I don't know of any game in the market that is flawless. I was upset with some /bug because i don't have a day off til' maybe the weekend, so that's what it is for me. But a good workout helped get out anger lol:p

Acina is dead, but in dialogues she is still called the Empress.

Also I don't see any information about an active romance. It disappeared.

Both of these same happened with my Juggernaut, he is Light-aligned though I assume the game defaults to Dark decisions if skipped. I'm very concerned that my romance with Vette seems to have disappeared, it's no longer mentioned on her info under contacts.

Also, I was able to recruit both Dark and Light Jaesa, which is kind of funny.

Flesh and Steel also did not update for me. Our group killed both world bosses and the mission is still in my log, with neither kill registered. (The achievements were granted though.)

Seconding the anniversary poster art issue as well.

Edited by Estelindis