How to kill a Jedi from a Sith's prespective

Zantul

If you only knew how simple it is to destroy a house made of glass, built on lies...

Defeating a Jedi has zero to do with combat tactics. By the time a Sith faces a Jedi he has targeted he already has him bent over backwards. The strategy is simple.

Every Jedi and every Sith has an Achilles’ Heel, did I spell that right?

A Sith would have to study the Jedi he is interested in to find his weakness.

As much as Jedi try to not feel love for someone or something it always happens and will happen.

So say after studying this Jedi and learning about the people around him and those he favors. The Sith will pick out the one he thinks will force this Jedi to slip up.

Then the Sith would begin to work this person into getting his Jedi friend or loved one to meet somewhere or do something for them.

How would a Sith make a Jedi friend do something bad? Everyone has dirt and that is how Sith survive. He just needs to be at the wrong place at the wrong time for the Sith to get his hands or mind to start working this loved one.

So the next step is to remind this Jedi there is no peace there is only emotion by using this loved one to cause the Jedi to grief like killing them, would be something simple.

Once the Jedi is overwhelmed with the emotions of the deceased, that rage and that hate will only make the Sith ten times more powerful than the Jedi.

The Sith will feed off the anger and that same anger seeping into the Jedi's veins will suffocate his connection to the light side.

That is how a Jedi dies, you remind him that everything he believes in always has been a lie.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion...

Where ever there is light, darkness dwelled there first.

The Dark Side beckons,

Edited by Zantul

The Force is like an ocean.

The typical Jedi of the Old Republic era, up to and including Yoda, believed that the ocean was only safe when it was calm. But a ship on a becalmed ocean might be safe for a time, but with no wind to fill its sails it's eventually doomed.

The Sith understand the importance of wind and wave to guide them to their destination. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them think that if a little wind and wave is good, then a lot of wind and wave is better, and storms quickly founder their ships or drive them against the rocks of fate.

Luke Skywalker is the greatest of all the Force users because he understands the need for both calm and emotion. After his adoptive parents were killed by the Empire, he fought back. After his mentor was struck down before him, he fought back. After his friends were tortured to lure him out, he came to their aid and fought back. When the Emperor revealed the extent of his plans, showed Luke the trap for the rebels, he fought back.

But he did not succumb to his anger, or rage, or pain. His power was sourced in emotion, yes. Compassion, love, grief, desire to protect those he cared about, all of those things fed his power. His actions show a return to the original Jedi Code. For him, there was emotion, yet peace. Passion, yet serenity.

The Force is like an ocean.

The typical Jedi of the Old Republic era, up to and including Yoda, believed that the ocean was only safe when it was calm. But a ship on a becalmed ocean might be safe for a time, but with no wind to fill its sails it's eventually doomed.

The Sith understand the importance of wind and wave to guide them to their destination. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them think that if a little wind and wave is good, then a lot of wind and wave is better, and storms quickly founder their ships or drive them against the rocks of fate.

Luke Skywalker is the greatest of all the Force users because he understands the need for both calm and emotion. After his adoptive parents were killed by the Empire, he fought back. After his mentor was struck down before him, he fought back. After his friends were tortured to lure him out, he came to their aid and fought back. When the Emperor revealed the extent of his plans, showed Luke the trap for the rebels, he fought back.

But he did not succumb to his anger, or rage, or pain. His power was sourced in emotion, yes. Compassion, love, grief, desire to protect those he cared about, all of those things fed his power. His actions show a return to the original Jedi Code. For him, there was emotion, yet peace. Passion, yet serenity.

I aqree his emotion was his rock like any good Sith, he needs a rock and that was Luke's. I also thought he was a great sith myself...

And I seriously hope you don't think he was a Jedi, because he never was or acted like one. He cared for his loved one he FOUGHT back. His love for his people and friends was his rock his STRENGTH...

He did not succumb? LOL read youtr post his love for his friends who were killed was his STRENGTH. He later became one of the most poweful Sith in the Galaxy LOL!

Luke was a Jedi for a very short time and he wrestled heavily with his emotions who won in the end and he became a very powerful Sith. Like any good Sith he killed his Master.

He did it for the love of his people and loved ones which is where Sith get their strength from, their emotions and feelings which Jedi do not even believe to exist.

Do not make me recite the Sith code...

Edited by Zantul

I have just recently started playing this game, and I hope this is how I will be able to play my Empire character.

I want to play a "light-side" Sith Lord filled with all the grand passions - not just rage and hate - but also with wonder, curiosity, hope, love, etc. I'm hoping the SI story will let me play out this to a certain extent...

The Jedi claim to believe there is only peace, all the while crafting weapons of war. Crafting and using a weapon (lightsaber) is a symbol of becomeing a Jedi. The Jedi manipulate the environment with the Force to injure their enemies (throwing rocks, etc.) so they can delude themselves into believing they are not responsible for the outcome of their own actions. The Sith accept their own actions, and so use the Force directly to effect change.

The Sith have slaves because they believe an individual should take the initiative to free themselves. The Jedi believe everyone is a slave to the "Will of the Force."

How to Kill a Jedi? Once your chains are broken, you can then attempt to master the Force. Once you have mastered the Force, all Jedi by default are your mindless slaves.

Edited by Gabriah

Fake injury when he goes to show you mercy, kill him.

Capture his padawan or bunch of innocents, knock them out and booby trap him with construction grade explosives, then let the Jedi know where they are ... boom.

And there are allot more methods involving padawan or bunch of innocents as human shields ... Jedi are pretty much all helpless when it comes to saving innocents, because the lives of innocents are more important than the Jedi's life.

... as long as we are going with normal Light Jedi anyway.

Why stop at one loved one? Gather them all together and torment the Jedi by killing each and every last one of them slowly, so their pain and their fear lingers in the air... then the Jedi's rage and grief shall overcome him. So many deaths just to challenge him...

He will be weak, easy to manipulate... easy enough even to sway.

• 2 weeks later...
Fake injury when he goes to show you mercy, kill him.

Capture his padawan or bunch of innocents, knock them out and booby trap him with construction grade explosives, then let the Jedi know where they are ... boom.

And there are allot more methods involving padawan or bunch of innocents as human shields ... Jedi are pretty much all helpless when it comes to saving innocents, because the lives of innocents are more important than the Jedi's life.

... as long as we are going with normal Light Jedi anyway.

Yeah if you met me I'd just frag you, you twisted Sith ******.