Is there a site....

letmeinbeta

What im looking for, at least for biochem right now, other later, is what the results will/may be to RE an item. I know the game shows the % of a successful RE. Im looking for specific ones, which i have no idea what the name is/becomes and why im looking for a list or a click this item and see what REing can/may get you

Does this exists at all? Please tell me it does

I'm sure there is a site , but for the life of me I cant think of the name :t_frown:

A not so quick google search came up with the Reverse Engineering Visual Guide

Pay particular attention to the small block of spreadsheet cells in the lower left. I broke that out into a more detailed spreadsheet so I could track what I had (each time I got a schematic I would use the "fill color" feature in Excel to color code that listing)

NOTE: many of the schematics for blue and purple crafted stuff is not desirable (i.e. anything with Presence, any non-redoubt with Shield, any redoubt with anything but Shield, or any cunning item with any defensive stats). If you get them in the course of getting ones that are desirable so be it, but my advice is to not be a "completionist" as IMO it is a HUGE waste of resources.

Edited by psandak