Some tips - pvp/lvling

chaosmadness

Hi all,

Im doing another alt, and now its time to do an Inquisitor. Im thinking doing an Assassin because seems better for pvp.

Since i have my main full WH and i have done all world quests, basically i gonna lvling only doing pvp and class quest. So, i need some tips about the specc to go. Go for Darkness ?

Hi all,

Im doing another alt, and now its time to do an Inquisitor. Im thinking doing an Assassin because seems better for pvp.

Since i have my main full WH and i have done all world quests, basically i gonna lvling only doing pvp and class quest. So, i need some tips about the specc to go. Go for Darkness ?

Since Expertise is not a factor in low level pvp our defensive talents form the Darkness tree actually help out more so than at 50. Darkness tree in dps gear is very strong. Likewise the other two trees do well too because of the fact that there is no Expertise they actually do tons of burst and damage.

With the assassin you really cannot go wrong in low level pvp. All three specs can be very very fun. Since repsecs are relatively cheap if done once or twice a week I would just change it up every week or so and see which one is the funnest for you.

Hi all,

If you go Darkness, it will make your class quests easier as well. You can probably do your class quests 3 levels underleveled and be fine.

Edited by bbare