What will come after Elite War Hero?

Belly

They actually had a similar problem in LotRO with their crafting tiers. When it started, there was

• Apprentice / Master Apprentice
  • Journeyman / Master Journeyman
  • Expert / Master Expert
  • Artisan / Master Artisan
  • Master / Grand Master

Then, when their level cap increased, they had to introduce a new crafting tier, but... "Grand Master" is kinda tricky to exceed. They added Supreme / Supreme Master, which caused the same problem when the level cap went up again.

To avoid ending up with stuff like "Spiffy" and "Awesome", they ended up gong with tiers based on game regions - Westfold and Eastemnet.

Perhaps TOR could do the same for PvP titles / armour?

• Coruscant War Hero
  • Alderaanian War Lord
  • Tarisian Conqueror

Something like that, perhaps?

With any luck... no more gear upgrades.

Yes I'm hoping for that as well. Shiny cosmetic armor, pets, mounts and titles all restricted by rating for the PvP elite.

I believe that PvP armor that affects performance should be the same for everyone. And you can't really upgrade anymore really with the diminishing returns we're getting.

War Hero to Battlemaster = 5% stat boost.

Elite War Hero to War Hero = 3% stat boost.

Whatever's Next to Elite War Hero = 1% stat boost?

At some points, PvP stats will plateau by the looks of things and skill will become the determining factor instead of gear.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

Yes I'm hoping for that as well. Shiny cosmetic armor, pets, mounts and titles all restricted by rating for the PvP elite.

I believe that PvP armor that affects performance should be the same for everyone. And you can't really upgrade anymore really with the diminishing returns we're getting.

War Hero to Battlemaster = 5% stat boost.

Elite War Hero to War Hero = 3% stat boost.

Whatever's Next to Elite War Hero = 1% stat boost?

At some points, PvP stats will plateau by the looks of things and skill will become the determining factor instead of gear.

That is where we get an expansion with increased level cap.

I hope nothing, pvp would be a bit better if everyone was handed a free set of elite-warhero gear after hitting 50. No gear gap--> skill and cooperation matters mostly--> more fun

of course rewards for pvp should be tuned a bit, and ladders and stuff should be introduced.

Elite Smash Hero Set exclusive for Marauders/Sentinels/Juggernaughts/Guardians

Example of 1 piece:

Chest Piece:

+10000000 to Strength

+10000000 to Power

+10000000 to Endurance

Bonus for acquiring (2) Set pieces: +1000000 bonus to smash and sweep damage. Perma immunity to force bubbles. Cool down on Charge reset to 1 second

Bonus for acquiring (4) Set Pieces: Immunity to Forum QQ and Mod/Dev Nerfs. +10000000000 points to leetness

/gg

Edited by slimboi

Elite Smash Hero Set exclusive for Marauders/Sentinels/Juggernaughts/Guardians

Example of 1 piece:

Chest Piece:

+10000000 to Strength

+10000000 to Power

+10000000 to Endurance

Bonus for acquiring (2) Set pieces: +1000000 bonus to smash and sweep damage. Perma immunity to force bubbles. Cool down on Charge reset to 1 second

Bonus for acquiring (4) Set Pieces: Immunity to Forum QQ and Mod/Dev Nerfs. +10000000000 points to leetness

/gg

Ahahahahaha!

Whatever it is, I hope it looks a lot better than the designs they have out now. It's disappointing as it is the EWH gear is just a different color of ugly.

When I first saw WH gear, I thought this was their inspiration

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WGYIV4tJQiA/SwLTHj6qM1I/AAAAAAAAAYg/uyqEYxJsDos/s1600/Merman_final_low+res.jpg

Mmmh....no wonder those PVP design looked awfully familiar, indeed.:D

Btw, the new pvp set will be: GODLY ELITE WAR HERO!!

The best part is, as soon as you wear your new GEWH, golden wings sprout from your back and an luminescence aura emanate from your so kick-*** looking toon, then you automatically get log-out from the match because your god-like appearance is just way too much for these lowly creatures and you earned an automatic victory. So you leave the match.

This way GEWH players get an automatic reward and those who stayed in the match also get a win (because there is no enemy to fight against)...this way, my friends, its a WIN - WIN deal for everyone!!!

Edited by zorroazul

I wouldn't mind Double Elite War Hero Stalker's Double Bladed Lightsaber. Just rolls off the tongue, lol.

Looks like we are good up till Elite Warlord, at any rate.

Edited by Belly