Future PvP additions I'd like to see.

BurnedRemains

New maps are great, but a super easy way for BW to make a lot of us happier is to make more Huttball maps. Add 5-6 new Huttball maps and split up the queue. Huttball players can queue solely for a Huttball circuit. Put the other objective based maps in their own playlist so that people who only want to play Huttball can.

I'd also like to see more Open World PvP. I know an Ilum revamp is coming but that is still up in the air as to whether it will succeed or not. Add open world comms to incentivize WPvP. Allow those comms to be spent on things like crafting boxes and vanity items.

Off the rails space PvP. I mean seriously, it is a Star Wars game after all.

Pazak PvP. Easy to implement. Play for CC or just plain old credits etc.

Swoop Bike races / pod races on Tatooine.

Cross server queueing and Ranked WZ Seasons. Put this **** in the game already. I know you've got it. Just dump it already.

I'll add more things as I think of them / you guys post cool ideas.

Edited by BurnedRemains

I want

OPEN

WORLD

PVP

Just add some quest like kill X ennemy players reward-----> Ranked comms

And add a new utility to Valor, add quest like kill 5 valor 30+ ennemies. Turn in now kill 5 valor 40+,turn in kill 5 valor 50+ etc

I agree with these.

1. I'd also like to see more Open World PvP. I know an Ilum revamp is coming but that is still up in the air as to whether it will succeed or not. Add open world comms to incentivize WPvP. Allow those comms to be spent on things like crafting boxes and vanity items.

2. Off the rails space PvP. I mean seriously, it is a Star Wars game after all.

3. Swoop Bike races / pod races on Tatooine.

4. Cross server queueing and Ranked WZ Seasons. Put this **** in the game already. I know you've got it. Just dump it already.

In addition, here is my own list.

♦ Add incentive to open world kills.

---Comms per kill. Can't kill same person within certain amount of time before receiving comms again.

---Won't be forced to queue into warzones to finish daily.

---Enemy level must be at least green to receive reward.

---Lower levels can group up and kill high level players for comms.

---Add PvP stats to character sheet. Open world kill ratio.

♦ More PvP daily/weekly missions. 2 dailies and 5 weeklies like PvE would be nice.

♦ Queue in valor brackets after 49. Regardless of gear you queue with assuming "equally skilled" players.

---(Add feature: Apprentice/ Assign/ Hire) Take someone under your wing in order to queue with them. kind of like a sidekick.

♦ Buy mods separately. Must meet valor requirement for equipping higher tier but not purchasing.

I just want to say....

Cross server pvp is something I NEVER want to see in this game.

It'll ruin everything. Pvper's need to try pvping on a pve server. You think bads are bad. PVE server are super bad. And the community will be blown to hell. No one will be familiar with top guilds or players for their server ever again. I don't think swtor has a problem with horri-slow q's anymore so pleaseplease don't ever implement that ****. xD

I just want to say....

Cross server pvp is something I NEVER want to see in this game.

It'll ruin everything. Pvper's need to try pvping on a pve server. You think bads are bad. PVE server are super bad. And the community will be blown to hell. No one will be familiar with top guilds or players for their server ever again. I don't think swtor has a problem with horri-slow q's anymore so pleaseplease don't ever implement that ****. xD

PvE are super bad? LOL

Roll a toon on The Harbinger m8, thats a PvE server.

And I hope Youll gona play a WarZone againts We Haz Cookies, RAWR, Goof Troop, Stalwart etc.

They going to melt Your face with no remorse.

...to OP, I like Your PvP ideas. +1 to You sir.

with love,

Eisenfaust.