Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

Grim Determination is 3/7 on HM S&V; both nights this week we got cut short by RL things so we didn't get to do as much as I was hoping, but I'll send it forward nonetheless.

Dash'roode - This one makes me laugh because I was at the apex of the knockback when he died. Somehow I lived even after this was taken to help kill the last adds.

Titan-6 - More ow.

Thrasher - Less ow.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DoA clearing 16 man SM TFB.... not enough people online? No problem we will do it with 5 tanks :cool: 5 Dps and 2 healers. Didnt take a SS of the first boss because I forgot this was our first 16 man SM after 2.0

2nd boss

3rd boss

4th boss

5th boss

Achievement bugged out on the last boss and I didnt get mine. But you can see there are more than 8 persons inside the instance and the boss is dead.

Edited by Helmholtzz

Ashen Order is 5/5 hm tfb, as of a while ago I just noticed it wasn't updated, figured id post.

Random sidenote:

Here is our HM Golden Fury vid if anyone wants to see, mainly a bump.

Edited by Kublakai

Imperial Northwestern Front cleared SM TFB last night. Felt a bit silly to revisit it considering we were halfway through HM pre-2.0, but oh well. Hooray for gear drops.

What's the deal with providing screenshots as proof? I see some people doing it and others not.

Updates in. Yeah Legacy is there for reference. It is a little redundant doing lvl 50 stuff now since you can go in at 55 and overpower the place. Focus more on the new content.

I'm not insisting on screens. If it involves new content and firsts then yeah could be good. However, if a dispute emerges all that is needed is screens of legacy where it notes the time and date/etc. Community has been good with this so far so its not really something I see being mandatory yet.

Spacebar/Amberlina here for Don't Worry About It. We have cleared Scum and Villainy HM tonight. Even got the kell dragon pet.

Our lockouts http://i.imgur.com/lsYPy2n.jpg

Kell Dragon pet http://i.imgur.com/5sYWdfZ.jpg

Hey guys, i'm just a little puzzled by a few of your screenshots. In one shot it shows all of you together after the kill for a pet picture but in the other it shows only half of the kill group locked out for the raid. That leaves us wondering if this was a full guild run or a pug into another run. Also, was this an 8man or 16man? I couldn't tell from the picture.