No Elara Dorne Customization

Legendzerox

Yes. Wearing the slave girl outfit from Return of the Jedi is hard enough on her defense, and actual heavy armor helmet would be good... but I dont want to see the helmet.

The Nar Shaddaa equipment commendation vendor has a HA Jedi Knight helm, comes with str socketed. Just replace with aim mods and you're good.

Looks like a silver circlet.

• 4 weeks later...
No Elara Dorne Character customization at all. I haven't encountered any so far. No even in the CE store. I am disappoint.

Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikmOqbhxH4I

Here's a video on where to find the Character Customization for Elara Dorne and many other companions. No level requirement to get it, just need 12,500 credits. Enjoy and please like the video :]

The Nar Shaddaa equipment commendation vendor has a HA Jedi Knight helm, comes with str socketed. Just replace with aim mods and you're good.

Looks like a silver circlet.

Thanks for this... next time I login I'm heading straight there!

I used to have an awesome helmet for her which was kind of a trooper helm which was elongated at the back and a visor but her nose and mouth were visable which was great. But now I just run with no helmet on her as it kind of spoils the fact that she is a separate character with a full helmet. :( Edited by Jenel

• 9 months later...