Brobi- <Hostile Takeover> - Streaming!

lordkhouri

Yo! I'm Brobi-wann, Guardian in HT on Pot5. I've been streaming warzones for the last couple of weeks, both regs and rateds.

I play on Brobi-wann, Brobì, Brobi-too, Doublebroseven (imp), and Jäy (imp)!

Come check out my stream at http://www.twitch.tv/brobi1 . I stream most afternoons and nights, and do rateds about 2-3 nights a week. Hope to see you there!

Just a quick question. I've been checking out these SWTOR streams lately, and I've noticed that some people do this with and w/o ad's on their streams. So do you guys actually get paid for streaming or is it more of a hobby/tutorial type of thing?

Also, your stream and that justbodies guys stream are two of the good ones that I have noticed.

Just a quick question. I've been checking out these SWTOR streams lately, and I've noticed that some people do this with and w/o ad's on their streams. So do you guys actually get paid for streaming or is it more of a hobby/tutorial type of thing?

Also, your stream and that justbodies guys stream are two of the good ones that I have noticed.

I don't get paid to stream, I'm not really sure if people do. Personally I just do it as a hobby. I guess if people have questions, I'd answer what I can, so it could be a tutorial, but as it is I just enjoy doing it!

Plenty of people make a living off of streaming.