Competitive West Coast PvP Server, WOUND IN THE FORCE

CHRISGG

If you're West Coast and looking for somewhere to play, come to Wound in the Force.

It's located in LA (perfect ping for Oceanic players as well as West coast players) and is home to a large number of guilds ranging from

While the zerg guilds have their giant cluster**** server in Cosmic Turbine, Wound in the Force is where you should go if you actually care about REAL competition rather than simple numbers. Spread the word and let's make this happen, team.

Yes if you want to have a 4 to 1 Empire to Republic balance and a server with Ruin and all the Fansite zerg guilds go for it!

Wasn't sure at First, but having the blessing of a guild mate pushed me towards leaning into other decisions, thanks OP. Would have just joined the RP server otherwise! Here to a empire derp derp

OOORAH

Yes if you want to have a 4 to 1 Empire to Republic balance and a server with Ruin and all the Fansite zerg guilds go for it!

Absolutely every server has a ridiculous Empire:Repub ratio. Also, Ebonlore is = to Ruin. It's amazing to me that a guild that recruits via /who and /inviting every unguilded player they see can use the term "zerg guild" as a derogatory. You are a zerg guild buddy.

Edited by CHRISGG

Fansite guilds hundreds of members = no thanks :)

The guilds with hundreds of members are on Cosmic Turbine. Wound in the Force only has 2 or 3 guilds with over 100 members, and one of them is defunct (Ruin is a ghost guild, they aren't actually rolling on Wound)

If you like actual competition rather than zerging, you'll roll on wound. If you want to dodge though, that's okay too! You scared?

Edited by CHRISGG

How can you say what the ratio is... only a tiny portion of the preorders have been allowed in this first day. That could dramatically change in the next 7 days.

its based mostly on the pre-launch guild deployment stats, and the changes to the population meters since the opening this morning.

For bad pvp. For high quality pvp you want Wound in the Force!

yeah, because thats a metric we can totally theorize with the currently limited information we have.

what we CAN determine with the info we have is rough balance through guild deployment and population based on the quickness that it filled.

yeah, because thats a metric we can totally theorize with the currently limited information we have.

what we CAN determine with the info we have is rough balance through guild deployment and population based on the quickness that it filled.

The metric is that there's no actually good dedicated Oceanic guilds. I know this considering i've played on Oceanic servers since the dawn of time ;)

I'm sure we'll develop a small Oceanic community on Wound in the Force purely based off its location and the fact that there are many Oceanic players without a guild affiliation who don't enjoy beating up on scrubs as their endgame.

Edited by CHRISGG