Alpha Company, 203rd REL (Military Themed Trooper RP-PvP)

Ricky_Torjan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A Message from Major Alrek Torik (retired), Founding Company Commander of Alpha Company 203rd REL:

If you join Alpha Company you are the front line.

The only thing standing between freedom and a Sith conquered Empire are the brave souls who decide they are going to stand and fight against oppression.

"We don't use lightsabers. We don't know how. We are not the jedi, their powers escape us, as we were not gifted with these at birth. But we can still fight.

Even the most gifted Jedi will fall to concentrated blaster fire.

Even the strongest saber wielder cannot block high explosive.

We started our trooper guild in Star Wars galaxies ten years ago. We led one of the largest and most popular trooper only guilds in the game...

We were featured in Wired Magazine in 2005 for the very first Darth Vader military inspection in game where our company of stormtroopers was visited and inspected by Darth Vader in game. We brought RP and PVP content to a game that had little in the way of immersion as we would patrol cantinas, harass aliens, and search for rebels. We would often sweep through battlegrounds in numbers exceeding 40+ and dominate against the Rebel Alliance. But now we have a new challenge.

Now with SWTOR we have a new game, new challenge, and we have decided to trace our lineage back to the origins of the trooper, only to be facing the sith this time around..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha Company is a RP-PVP unit with a strict military structure and strong team based mindset. We are firm believers that our strength as unit is far greater than merely the sum of our players.

The pride of our unit is World-PvP, and fighting shoulder to shoulder with armor-clad troopers to take and hold territory. We also participate in other aspects such as Roleplay Events, Warzones, and PvE Flashpoints/Operations on multiple nights each week.

What we offer:

• Ranks, Which have meaning and responsibilities
  • Uniforms and Standards
  • Strong Military Style Leadership
  • A Mature, 18+ Player Base
  • No Elitism or Drama
  • A Roleplay Friendly Environment
  • A Tight-Knit, Loyal Community

Now you too have the chance to join this honored legacy and become a member of the most respected military unit on Jung Ma. Click the videos below and discover what we're all about!

Now Recruiting the Following Classes!

Vanguard

Commando

Scoundrel

Visit http://www.alphacompanyonline.org and click on the "Enlist" tab to download the training manual and learn how to submit an application!

Edited by Ricky_Torjan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to apply but when it says to read the training Manual first it doesn't download. Not sure what is going on.

**Update**

After finally just letting the Download for the Enlistment PDF sit there for almost 2 hours, it finally tells me that I can't download the file because it's damaged. Now every time I click the link to download training manual, it immediately tells me the file is damaged and I can't download. :(

Edited by ElevenBfour

Zigna! We miss you! Come take a break from whatever mischief you're causing in Beregen Colony and visit our mumble sometime.

Miss you too KJ! <3 I'll try to log in on Zigna more often to test the waters out there. XD My main on BC is a healy op so it's quite different that's for sure. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not enjoying your gaming experience anymore? Check out all the exciting action Alpha Company has been up to! Click the link below to review our long list of After Action Reports, detailing the adventures of Jung Ma's premier Military RP guild!

Alpha Company, 203rd REL After Action Reports

Enlistment opportunities are still available for all Troopers and Scoundrels.

ENLIST NOW!

Edited by Ricky_Torjan

A quick question, first off is there a race requirement to join? I was hoping to unlock the Sith race and play as a trooper :p Secondly is there some one in-game I could speak too for further questions?

Thank you!

- Darko

We don't have a race restriction. But, we are a role playing guild so if you insist on being a Sith then prepare to be treated ICly as such (with suspicion, insults, etc.) as well as some good natured teasing OOC. If you are okay with that then feel free to apply as a Sith, if you're not then I'd suggest not doing that.

As for who you can talk to in game, any officer or NCO will do. That would be Qorbin, Ricky (in any of his variations of the letter "i"), Rux/Jer'mi, Kjvago/Kj'vago/Nilskise or Æris/Kalypsa