View Single Post

Hawkebatt
10.17.2019 , 08:50 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey all!

Some good reminders in here already so I thought I would tack on a few reminders as well. Most of these are known already but good to get them in one place ahead of Onslaught's launch next week.
  • Galactic Command Rank is resetting to 0 for all characters.
  • This was expected as you want everyone to be one the same level.

• The Achievements for earning Command Rank 300 on Classes will become Feats of Strength with Onslaught's launch.
This was also expected.

• Numerous currencies are being converted to credits at a low rate. Command Point Consumables, Alliance Recon Data, Command Tokens, Command Gear Pieces, and Unassembled Components.(from second post) Masterwork and Monumental Crystals will both be going away / converted to credits. The intention is that those vendors on Ossus will change to selling their items for credits. There is a known issue at launch where they are still requiring the currency which we will fix in our next patch.
  • "converted to credits at a low rate" Now this is normal BW cheap Expected, surprised for you to admit it. What do you mean known issue at launch if the new expac has not even launched yet? You know you are launching a broken 6.0?

• All utilities will be reset on launch day so be sure to spend your points when you login.
  • Expected as the way the utilities were set up changes. Nothing new here.

• All set bonuses are now on item shells instead of armorings, this change is retroactive.
  • Really wondering on this as I have a 216 set that when I was on the pts did not convert over properly to show that there was a set bonus originally on the gear. I am sure some still use level fifty skins that had the set bonuses as well. Really a disappointment if this does not work right. Bad enough I lose my set bonus that I have had for years to then lose it on the set I first earned it on.

• Conquest Guild Targets for this week's Conquest will be judged against the NEW values, not the existing ones. You will also receive NEW Guild rewards for completing them. This has no effect on Personal Conquests. (from second post) My understanding is that you become eligible for the Guild Reward when you complete your personal reward, meaning that would track against you completing your 15K number.
  • So no one in a guild that does not get the new guild target level will get a conquest guild reward and then if they do the toon most likely will have to have had the 50k points as well. So this is is going to upset everyone even before they can even do the first quest. Yup I want my rewards I don't care if it is the old type reward or the new. What do you mean by "track against you?"

• No reason to stockpile Command Crates either as they will not convert into Renown crates and Command Tokens will become credits.
  • This is expected. Spend you command token on anything you can as they will give you pennies for what you have.

• All Legacy Perks for GC will now affect Renown. The Commanding Legacy Perk has been adjusted, it no longer stacks but is a 25% increase for Renown gain across the Legacy.
  • I earned the 100% but then again it is so much like you to steal what does not really affect you at all. You think I care whether I get anything in this new expac? You just make it harder and harder to do things going form 5000 to 160000 to gain a crate and then take away the bonuses we worked for to get things faster. We did the work you need to leave the perk alone. Stop stealing when it does not affect the game and only gains you negativity. I expected that you would be cheap on converting all the current in game currencies, but frankly my dear you sure know how to show your Bogart.

Thanks all!

-eric
    I really hope your cust service team is ready for the storm of complaints that it is about to receive on top of all the other complaints as they witness what you did to the game. There is going to be shock on top of shock. I have had my shock since I was on PTS, but how many people really tested out the PTS? 1 percent?
    Emotion, yet Peace. Ignorance, yet Knowledge. Passion, yet Serenity.

Chaos, Yet Harmony. Death, yet the Force. Contemplation, yet Duty.