<We Gquit> recruiting

Synthine

<We Gquit> of the empire is currently seeking members to fill out raid ranks. We are a guild that is focused on progression in ops. We have roots that go back seven years ago. We are searching for active members to fill out raid ranks. We seek players who will stay active in constantly try to improve through min/maxing and knowing your character. We like to keep a laid back atmosphere while getting everything we can out of raid times. Our current raid times have not been set. Once we have the numbers we need, the days and times will be decided. We are going to focus on 8 man hm ops. We have a modified DKP system for loot as well. We also seek members that will stay active in collecting things needed for ops as a unit. (ie mats for stims, etc) We have tanks covered, all other rolls feel free to contact me in game or visit our site. (http://www.wegquit.guildlaunch.com) All are welcome, gear is not an issue. If needed you can send me an tell in game (Sulphis, Sinthine, Synthine or Nae'thyne) or send me an in-game mail to Sulphis.