SWTOR-RP – Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

Ganden

Greetings all,

When The Old Republic was announced, the staff at SWTOR-RP thought it appropriate to create hub for roleplayers of the game. Rather than using a simple forum-only concept, SWTOR-RP has been created as a blog and news site with a supporting forum for members to banter with each other.

Over time, the site has evolved in a massive way. Our front page houses game news, questions to the roleplaying community, competitions, roleplaying scenarios, columns, plus much more.

Our popular articles and columns:

Furthermore, to support the ever-growing RP community, we've launched our server-specific forums as well. Here is a list with links to each forum:

Don't forget to visit the front page and our main forum as well.

Not enough for you? SWTOR-RP houses its very own Wiki for The Old Republic. There you can use our page generators to create pages for your characters, lore, starships, and even your guilds. Our page is filling up with content, so be sure to add yours as well.

Be sure to keep up to date with all the latest RP happenings of The Old Republic by staying tuned to SWTOR-RP. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me either here or on SWTOR-RP. We're also going to be using this thread to update you all with the latest news from the front page.

And remember...

Your news, your friends, your story, your roleplay at SWTOR-RP.com!

Like us on Facebook and Twitter :)

Edited by Ganden

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Returning from a LONG hiatus... how robust is the RP community these days? I'm looking more for the OOC interaction between friends that tends to spark neat IC interactions (I rarely ask about the on-going story lines as those seem to always stay strong regardless of the quality for my characters)...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Returning from a LONG hiatus... how robust is the RP community these days? I'm looking more for the OOC interaction between friends that tends to spark neat IC interactions (I rarely ask about the on-going story lines as those seem to always stay strong regardless of the quality for my characters)...

Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed response! Only saw this just now.

Depends on what server you're on. And depending on your answer, I can lead you to the right place :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...