Ending of flashpoints - Disband group?

Maybe I am not seeing something, but on 2 flashpoints I have done recently, we had to disband the group to exit the flashpoint after completing it.

I think it needs to be looked at, as it breaks the immersion. We have an entry cinematic, a ship landing on the planet where our team disembarks, at least make a way out afterwards. I think it was Athis where you fall in the excavation with a broken elevator. So if this was a story, how the hell do the heroes get out afterwards, lol?

Same thing with the Madalorian raiders. We finish the FP, run all the way back to beginning of the ship and no way out. Disband group. Come on Bioware, please just add a button that is labelled, "Return to docking bay" or something.

Please..... ?

Lol did not see that . thanks. ;)

But it would still be nice to have a "believable" exit, if you know what i mean.

:)

EDIT: I've only played 4 flashpoints, so please excuse my ignorance or lack of knowledge in this regard.

Edited by Kommodo

True.. Considering the whole story driven nature of the game, some sort of escape speeder would've been nice ;)

And it took me a while to notice the button too, it's really small and the same color as the mini map, so it doesn't stick out at all ..

Edited by Rigwit