Which crew skill creates enhancements?

Darth_Bond

Also i heard that augments can be made by armormechs, weaponsmiths and synthweavers for their respective armor wearers ( synthweaving can make augments for sith warriors/jedi knights and consulars and inquisitors) is this true?

Artificers make enhancements.

As far as the augments, armormechs, synthweavers, and armstechs can make them, but the augments can be placed in any gear.

The augment schematics themselves are restricted by crew skill.

If you want a particular type of augment, you will have to deal with someone with the crew skill that makes that augment type.

Artifice is the crew skill for enhancements, hilts and crystals. Cybertechs can craft mods and armorings, and Armstechs can create barrels.

Also i heard that augments can be made by armormechs, weaponsmiths and synthweavers for their respective armor wearers ( synthweaving can make augments for sith warriors/jedi knights and consulars and inquisitors) is this true?

It's not divided up quite so simply, as some augmented attributes (such as Endurance) can apply to more than one class. Armstechs can make Critical, Surge, Endurance, Power and Accuracy augments. Armormechs create Aim, Cunning, Shield and Absorb augments, and Synthweavers can craft Strength, Willpower, Defense, Alacrity and Presence augments.

• 5 months later...
I still haven't seen any schematics for synthweaver that make augments? Are they purchasable from the NPC Trainer at some point (I'm around 100 and still no recipes showing up)? Do you have to find them through a gathering skill?

Augment schematics are obtained through slicing missions.