Returning Player LF Guild

CrazzyRednecck

Hello!

Well lets get the nitty gritty out of the way.

I am a Kinetic Shadow (Tank) Love the class love tanking. I do not plan to go dps or to be a benchwarmer sorry but thats just not me.

My gear is going up and up and up as fast as I can bust out HMs.

I would prefer a guild that raids around 8pm PST till around 11pm or Midnight is fine as well prefer days are week days weekends are hell for me.

I am a mature adult and expect the same. If you would like to talk more then please hit me up ingame Teylà ( Alt Code 0025) Mekayla. I am ussually on one of the two.

I have watched vids of all the fights and feel comfortable tanking them. Fast Learner dont gotta be told twice normally.

Hit me up in game or here.

Thanks!

Hello!

Well lets get the nitty gritty out of the way.

I am a Kinetic Shadow (Tank) Love the class love tanking. I do not plan to go dps or to be a benchwarmer sorry but thats just not me.

My gear is going up and up and up as fast as I can bust out HMs.

I would prefer a guild that raids around 8pm PST till around 11pm or Midnight is fine as well prefer days are week days weekends are hell for me.

I am a mature adult and expect the same. If you would like to talk more then please hit me up ingame Teylà ( Alt Code 0025) Mekayla. I am ussually on one of the two.

I have watched vids of all the fights and feel comfortable tanking them. Fast Learner dont gotta be told twice normally.

Hit me up in game or here.

Thanks!

You might want to check out Knights of Havoc. We have both republic and imperial guilds (mostly republic). We currently have 4 scheduled ops night per week. During the week we have Tuesday as a regular operation starting at 8PM. As we grow we will probably have more weekday ops.

Please check out website at http://knightsofhavoc.com/. Ping me in game @Bigfeet.