Soooo... what was in the patch?

OddballEasyEight

Wooo, super secret patch. BioWare, seriously?

We had a downtime while two events. Tell us why! We pay for this game.

If it has been an exploit - tell us, the patch fixed it - no need to be mysterious.

Edited by discbox

Couldnt a minor bug been fixed with the normal maintenance instead of taking away more time? Theres game breaking bugs that have been present for months that still go unfixed not to mention all that play time i didn't get when they broke the game for people with AMD Cards -.-

Maybe they just needed time to find what exactly screwed with ATI cards/drivers... because not all ATI cards / all drivers versions got same issue - some had to alt+tab to start the game (got this on desktop with ATI 6750 and some time old driver - but most stable), some game CTD, some driver crash... and there was some treads that some are not affected at all.

Maybe they just needed time to find what exactly screwed with ATI cards/drivers... because not all ATI cards / all drivers versions got same issue - some had to alt+tab to start the game (got this on desktop with ATI 6750 and some time old driver - but most stable), some game CTD, some driver crash... and there was some treads that some are not affected at all.

Thats true but people are whining about wanting their PAID time back which makes sense. Paying for something and not getting something is pretty bad service imo but this is EAware we're talking about. Anyone remember when they offered free monthly character/legacy name changes as a reward for subscribing then blamed it on a typo?

Edited by SkepticShockwave

Thats true but people are whining about wanting their PAID time back which makes sense. Paying for something and not getting something is pretty bad service imo but this is EAware we're talking about. Anyone remember when they offered free monthly character/legacy name changes as a reward for subscribing then blamed it on a typo?

I was speaking about patch delay that is possibly related to investigation not about compensations over missing service.

Remember about character rename (not remember about legacy one at all but may be missed it) and then 1 instead of 1 monthly ... cheap move instead.

But I don't need to rename my characters, I choose their names well during character creation - habit from other games.

It is a minor bug unless you happen to be playing a Gunship. Thanks BW!
Yeah, something on par with "players not earning XP for doing this common activity" falls under the category of game breaking and needs to be patched ASAP.

Not so much that they'd need to do an emergency patch, but certainly one that they needed to fix at the very first opportunity.