EC : 16M-NiM (world ranking)

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all !

Thank you very much.

This fight was a real challenge, wasn't it?

By now, after dozens of attempts, we know it is achievable.

Video of the fight will be available soon.

We are looking forward to hearing from you that you have defeated 16man NiM Warlord Kephess too !

Friendly,

Qualem.

• 2 weeks later...
Bad attendance....but all that matters is world first, so not much point :(

I disagree, world first is an incentive, but the challenge is still there to beat. A "hardcore" raider would not shy away from such a feat, be it world first or world 50th whatever.

You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone as hardcore and elitist as me. For EC NiM i took nearly 2 weeks off of work and i'm pretty much the highest rated sage dps-wise in the world. You won't find time commitment like that outside of the top 10 WoW guilds in the world.

But yeah, i'm not hardcore at all...

You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone as hardcore and elitist as me. For EC NiM i took nearly 2 weeks off of work and i'm pretty much the highest rated sage dps-wise in the world. You won't find time commitment like that outside of the top 10 WoW guilds in the world.

But yeah, i'm not hardcore at all...

The sole reason I am saying what I said is because I consider you more "hardcore" in comparison to a grand majority of other players out there. My point is simply that while a Server First is definitely important Beating the challenge also is.

My point is simply that while a Server First is definitely important Beating the challenge also is.

^^ this ^^

I personally agree with this, i couldnt give a less damn about the "first" lists. If you are able to beat the challenge within your personal expectations, its a pretty nice feeling.