Knights of Darkbane - Republic Guild - Recruiting

Dalcassia

Hey,

I am sure you remember me but in case you don't I am the coGM of Children of Korriban. You helped me out with writing my guild recruitment post. I have to thank you for that because our numbers have gone up a lot since I posted on here and we are now raiding Mon, Wed, and Sat nights starting at 930pm EST. Lately I have been getting asked if we have a Republic sister guild. Right now we technically do but it is not very active and they are a little too casual, meaning I don't know if they will ever set up a raid night schedule. I am wondering if you have an Empire sister guild, and if you do not would you like to partner up with us. My plan is that we would move our Republic characters into your guild and you move your Imperial ones into ours. You keep your leadership in your guild, we keep ours. I think this would be a good way to expand both of our numbers, meet new people, and have more options for our guild members. Please let me know what you think. The best way to contact me is at our guild email address which is listed in my forum signature below. Please let me know either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm 22 years old and I'm from Houston Texas. I'm new to PC and had to get SWTOR! right now I'm looking for a cool laid back clan to help me out and understand the game better and to have some companions along the way. I had a lvl 10 trooper but I deleted him and started over, I'm still a trooper but the reason why I started over was because I took this ideal clan quiz and it pointed me towards this group and I beleive it said yall are on Harbinger PVE server so that's where I went. From what I read from your recruitment thread on SWTOR this is my kind of group. The reason why I replied to this instead of your actual website is because it said it was currently under construction but I was so excited to see a group like this I had to let you know that I want to join up. When the site is back up I will sign up and ask allot of questions lol just what kind of voice chat yall use and stuff like that.

Hope to hear from yall and my character name is StarvedGarden

hi im looking to join this guild but how do i join

UOTE=Dalcassia;5185700]

:sy_lightside:Knights of Darkbane:sy_lightside:

Defenders of the Republic

Guild Leaders: Dalara & Xemini

:sy_spacestation:

Knights of Darkbane is a small Republic guild that wishes to expand its membership. The group is composed of adult players, who are friends and family, ranging in age from mid-twenties to early sixties. We have singles, marrieds, parents, grandparents and siblings. All of us are experienced raiders, but we are neither elitist, nor hardcore. We are casual players, but do take our commitment to one another and the guild seriously. Our philosophy is simple: Real life comes first. This is a game. Have fun!

We are very sociable and look forward to welcoming newcomers into our virtual clan. To that end, we are searching for compatible people who will blend well with our easy going style of play. Our ultimate goal is to create a core group that will grow into a cohesive Ops team able to progress through endgame content.

Our ideal candidate is:

• Friendly, cooperative, willing to help, kind, and respectful toward others.

• The group is bi-coastal, so any North American time zone is fine.

• Age 18+ -- Adult language is tolerated in moderation as long as it does not become excessive, or obscene. In movie terms we are R-rated. We appreciate a good off-color joke, or bawdy remark, but we know where the line is and don’t cross it.

• If you are mature, have a good attitude, a sense of humor, are willing to wipe a few times to learn fight mechanics, are reliable and show up when you say you will, you will fit right in.

Drama queens and elitist snobs need not apply.

Hardcore players, we honor your dedication, but unless you are looking for a casual, laid-back change of pace, we are probably not the right guild for you. There are no server firsts swirling in the depths of our crystal ball.

To apply for membership, contact Xemini or Dalara through in-game mail, or reply to this post. You can also apply though our website at http://knightsofdarkbane.enjin.com

UPDATE: Our Ops nights are Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday evenings at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. We schedule Ops for all levels, from gearing runs for new 50s to progression runs for veteran raiders. We are 4/4 on Story Mode. Our progression team is working on EC & TFB HM, with plans to begin NiMs in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are currently looking for two members to rotate in on our raid team.

Looking for a Tank with a dps off-spec to fill in when one of our main tanks is unable to make a run.

Looking for a Healer (smuggler/commando preferred) with a Dps off-spec to fill in as heals when one of our healer's can't make the run.

Please apply on our website: Knights of Darkbane

OR

Contact me in-game: Xemini/Chumanta

Hope to hear from people soon!

• 1 month later...

Good evening,

My husband and I have been looking for a mature, no-griefing, no drama guild. Your guild description sounds very appealing. My husband is a more active player than I am, with two toons over 50 (Sage and Sentinel) on the Republic side. I have one (Commando). We also have other toons with various levels and profiles. He likes both PVE and PVP, while I prefer PVE. Would you consider accepting us to Knights of Darkbane?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...