Kingpin Rancor.

benjp

I finally got mine today. I've spent only about 20k/day on the tokens so I feel fine about it.

I'm wondering what to do with my remaining Golden Certificates. I've bought at least one of everything. Should I save them in case they do this event again and I'll have some currency to put towards anything new or just buy more gear and use them up?

I would still get a buff before playing those Kingpin coins.

I won mine without it, I've also gone through a stack (usually around 7-12ish) of kingpin coins with the buff on and gotten nothing. The RNG is a vile, cursed thing.

I finally got mine today. I've spent only about 20k/day on the tokens so I feel fine about it.

I'm wondering what to do with my remaining Golden Certificates. I've bought at least one of everything. Should I save them in case they do this event again and I'll have some currency to put towards anything new or just buy more gear and use them up?

This event feels like a one-timer to me so I spent them all on legacy gear and the mount. BTW, if you're after the achievement you can buy the mount, get the achievement, and then sell it back and spend the certs on other stuff.

This event feels like a one-timer to me so I spent them all on legacy gear and the mount. BTW, if you're after the achievement you can buy the mount, get the achievement, and then sell it back and spend the certs on other stuff.

Given the fact it has achievements tied to it, I would hazard a guess it might come around next year. Just like Life day surely will

It's probably an annual event, like the Life Day stuff -- it's a Hutt festival, after all.

I got the Rancor yesterday after about 300k spent total, then I realised I hadn't got the achievement for buying the Speeder with certificates -- it cost me another 150k to get the 5 certificates I needed for that. In the process of getting that, I had the machine blow up on me twice... since I had won the other speeder already, I did indeed buy and sell back the Opus, then bought the great looking legacy weapons with the 15 certs instead (2 x assault cannon, 1 x blaster rifle, 2 x blaster pistol, if I recall right). 100% done...

Edited by LilyJedi