American Servers

TheSavir

Hey folks,

Upon going live we are seeing an issue affecting a handful of players. However, due to the sensitivity of today's update, we are going to suspend further logins to EU and hold on bringing NA live until we know exactly why the issue is occurring // address it.

I will pass on updates as I have them!

-eric

I been here since June 2009 and so has my boyfriend. When servers are merged a lot of things can go wrong so understanding that and being patient is something we should be doing since they have been at this since 3 am (their time) and I would imagine they would like to get this fixed and get home and get some rest.

:mad::mad::mad: Well, all I know is this: They are VERY, VERY quick to cancel your subscription when you dont make a payment, but when we do have it, and then they do an update or maintenance, it takes forever, so in my view, my wife and I should be compensated for our lack of being able to play when we have an active subscription to the game that we pay with hard earned money....:mad::mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad: Well, all I know is this: They are VERY, VERY quick to cancel your subscription when you dont make a payment, but when we do have it, and then they do an update or maintenance, it takes forever, so in my view, my wife and I should be compensated for our lack of being able to play when we have an active subscription to the game that we pay with hard earned money....:mad::mad::mad:

OK, good luck with getting your $0.48 from them. Is it really worth the effort?