Quick Bar

airboss

Hi Folks, I am using the extended quickbars and on the right side of the main quick bar are arrows to page up or down for alternates. However, I have failed to figure out how to add more. How do I do it?

Also, I know there is a keystroke to hide the entire HUD for screenshots, I found it somewhere on the forums. Now I have forgotten and cannot find the thread. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

AB

To turn off the HUD, simply press Crtl and U at the same time. It also works with Alt and Z. To get the HUD back, press them again. Also, are you looking for the keybinding page to add more to you extended quickbars? If so, go into preferences page, and at the bottom in the keybinding tab. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Hope this helps!:D

Cheers!

Just a quick clarification. ALT-Z hides and unhides the UI for screenshots. CTRL-U unloads the UI and reloads the UI. While both "effects" look the same, CTRL-U will (hopefully) fix any issues you might run into with a corrupted UI because it resets the UI as it reloads it, whereas ALT-Z just toggles the UI display off and on. Edited by mathisk

To turn off the HUD, simply press Crtl and U at the same time. It also works with Alt and Z. To get the HUD back, press them again. Also, are you looking for the keybinding page to add more to you extended quickbars? If so, go into preferences page, and at the bottom in the keybinding tab. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Hope this helps!:D

Cheers!

Yes, I was looking for the keybindings. Thanks for knowing what I meant even if I didn't LOL

I will try this for the keybindings and thanks for the info on the UI :)

Just a quick clarification. ALT-Z hides and unhides the UI for screenshots. CTRL-U unloads the UI and reloads the UI. While both "effects" look the same, CTRL-U will (hopefully) fix any issues you might run into with a corrupted UI because it resets the UI as it reloads it, whereas ALT-Z just toggles the UI display off and on.

I remeber trying the CTRL-U (now that I've been told again) and wondering why it took so long to get it back :)