Eviscerate as an Operative

MobsDeep

You have to be kidding me... I can't use it on other players in PvP? What kind of design is that, it is one of my hardest hitting abilities. I mean if I can even use any melee abilities, considering the massive delay on animations means they are out of range before it goes off...

I mean who thought of restricted this ability to only PvE?

Yes, because Eviscerate on players on top of already insane operative burst, would be a good design?

It's almost like me asking for Headshot be enabled in PvP.

Just curious, are you saying that Operatives have a hard time landing kills in PvP? Really?

Edited by Gaidax

16.9k health, with almost 50% damage decrease with armor and another 4% damage decrease from players as a tank Vanguard.

Guess what? A good operative can take out 50% of my health before I can even get up from their knockdown. And a bad one can take 1/3rd.

So no. Just no.

If we were able to use that, it would make us on par with nothing. We would be op and the game would be boring. I actually took it off my bars all together at 50.

And to Zero above. I would say geared out versus bad operative. There's not much that can go wrong when you are flat on your face. Sometimes we hit for 4k, and sometimes we hit for under 2k. It's a roll of the dice.

Edited by Bizwolf

16.9k health, with almost 50% damage decrease with armor and another 4% damage decrease from players as a tank Vanguard.

Guess what? A good operative can take out 50% of my health before I can even get up from their knockdown. And a bad one can take 1/3rd.

So no. Just no.

..............can't tell if bad, or just really REALLY bad.

Because I don't even take that much dmg and i'm a sniper......