20 Questions

KarlJohnso

I have a few lore questions that i would like to be answered

1. Can wookies be jedi

2. What are the different lightsaber colors

3. Where in the world did Chewy go after Return of the jedi

4. Why in jesus's name hasn't there been at least one more legit sw movie

5. How many gungans does it take to screw in a lightbulb

6. Is there any book lore with a revenge of jabba type theme im mean the hutts are very mobesque and its not like them to let one die and just except it

7. There are so many races in sw so why do we only hear about humans, Wookies, qnd that thing with the big eyes that tried to kill han solo

Thnx for your hatred/answers to my questions

1. yes.

2. Get a bag of Skittles and you have your answer. Very Cherry lightsabers are great.

3. Got himself killed.

4. Jesus prefers Star Trek (I know, blasphemy).

5. None, their fish glow.

6. Beats me.

7. Because Humans are better than everything.

8. That's not even 20 questions.

Edited by Smackwell

1. Can wookies be jedi

6. Is there any book lore with a revenge of jabba type theme im mean the hutts are very mobesque and its not like them to let one die and just except it

7. There are so many races in sw so why do we only hear about humans, Wookies, qnd that thing with the big eyes that tried to kill han solo

1) Yes - a force sensitive is a force sensitive regardless of race

2) From Ilum in the Adegan caves, blue and green are standard. Yellow, orange somehow came through. Mace Windu is the only person to have purple so I have no idea how that came about. The Sith synthesize their own crystals and they turn out red.

3) Chewie lived on with Han/Leia and their future kids. But he then died on a dying moon or something. Didn't read that particular book.

4) Well the original intention was to finish the saga with 1,2,3. There were rumors of 7,8,9 but after the reception of 1,2,3 and Lucas "retiring", I'd say that's a no

5) None. <insert punchline>

6) There was one book but it was terrible. Zorba the Hutt - Jabba's dad, sought revenge on Leia for his death. Obviously he failed.

7) There's a lot of info out there on the others in the expanded universe. But the star cast is the star cast.

1. Can wookies be jedi

1. well wookies might beable to be force sestive, but i do not think jedi. i they they called force adpets when the person neighter sith or jedi trained.

2. basicly fi you can find teh color ina gem stone(red,purples,blues,greens,etc.) you can likely find a way to make a saber color of it. sith tend to have red due to them being man-made and they used teh force to manipulate them, just happen in to a red color. there awiki on how the person in quest could techaly make anycolor they wanted with some focus.

5. none, they break the build ebfore it got out of the box :p