Character's Physical Progression?

ShutUpUrFace

Hi guys, I was just wondering, does your characters appearance change (like progress) dependant on your choices, ie.light or dark? Like will my milky white humans face gradually turn more evil looking if I keep doing evil crap? Think back to the opening sith cinematic where the 4 jedi's fight, and the master sends away his padawan on the han solo (look alike?) ship, then he dies, and the accolylite kills his master for failing, would my human look like that guy eventually? Thx guys.:D

Yes, as you gain ranks in dark side, your appearance changes. You should notice dark lines around the eyes and corners of the mouth by when you hit rank 2. Depending on your complexion though, it'll be more or less noticeable.

I believe you can turn off the feature to see that, the option is in the same area as turning on and off ur helmet in the settings. I think it's called "show corruption" or something. But I think it's better to show if ur dark. Wear ur evil with pride while u kick cute bunnies for no reason!