2 Man of 1st boss of SM EV- Hatred

IAmViiOLENT

Shan'ro and Opfotm (Merc Healer and Carnage Mara) just two manned first boss of SM EV, has anyone does this yet?

Not sure why, but our print screen keybinds didn't work until we changed them to another button, after the kill, but I do have a torparse link from the fight. I'll fraps it tomorrow after resets.

Doing 814k damage, Shan'ro had to do about 160k to kill the boss.

http://www.torparse.com/a/87273/29

I'd love to have a competition on server to see what the lowest amount of people for each boss can be done with! Two manned LI HM this morning as well (Was fun!)

Congrats! That's pretty sweet. I'd love to see the Fraps when you get it up.

Shan'ro and Opfotm (Merc Healer and Carnage Mara) just two manned first boss of SM EV, has anyone does this yet?

Not sure why, but our print screen keybinds didn't work until we changed them to another button, after the kill, but I do have a torparse link from the fight. I'll fraps it tomorrow after resets.

Doing 814k damage, Shan'ro had to do about 160k to kill the boss.

http://www.torparse.com/a/87273/29

I'd love to have a competition on server to see what the lowest amount of people for each boss can be done with! Two manned LI HM this morning as well (Was fun!)

awesome!!

i love doing stuff like this!! 1 grouping raids, 2 man FP's...

all my friends quit about 6 months ago and Merc sux...so i'm stuck on the Pub side, on my VG.

i did duo LI to Lorrick (couldn't kill him) with a random GF healer...blizz tanked the whole zone :p

keep up the good work!! :)

awesome!!

i love doing stuff like this!! 1 grouping raids, 2 man FP's...

all my friends quit about 6 months ago and Merc sux...so i'm stuck on the Pub side, on my VG.

i did duo LI to Lorrick (couldn't kill him) with a random GF healer...blizz tanked the whole zone :p

keep up the good work!! :)

For sure, fun stuff! I've soloed every HM FP on my Mara besides LI HM and Kaon HM, it's more challenging then dpsing the newest raid content rofl. For the most part I have to be able to maintain 2k dps on every boss, while keeping up enough bleed heals. It can get pretty difficult sometimes.

For sure, fun stuff! I've soloed every HM FP on my Mara besides LI HM and Kaon HM, it's more challenging then dpsing the newest raid content rofl. For the most part I have to be able to maintain 2k dps on every boss, while keeping up enough bleed heals. It can get pretty difficult sometimes.

that's what makes it fun :) since ALL of the FP's are faceroll easy (yes, LI is easy).

i used to love 1 grouping raids in EQ2.

since there is no NM modes for FP's, they are mind-numbingly easy...thankfully, there is GF to keep it challenging :p