Eric? Update as promised?

Arandem

Kudos Eric! Now I can shut up. Loving you for the update :)

ERIC!!!! REMEMBER!! HOOD DOWN

Make you sure you tell them!

Otherwise i unsub...

Who wants to bet that Bioware will troll me?

At this point, between your nagging, whining, and Sig line, I hope they give it to you just to shut you up.

Edited by Superman_AZ

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last few months there have definitely been improvements with the robes and there are a lot more that I enjoy now. So thank you devs. I'll give it a few more months until you guys get it perfect. :D

So... What's the story? Where is the direct purchase Jedi robe? :/ Is the cartel pack one was supposed to be Ajunta Pall's set?

It's been 6 months sine the cs response.

Please don't keep me in the dark, I've been begging and waiting for years, supporting the game for the whole time :'{

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

At this point, between your nagging, whining, and Sig line, I hope they give it to you just to shut you up.

I hope they don't, just to spite him.

After all, he's the one who said that the Tulak Horde armor set should walled off behind some Cartel Reputation or whatever, so the least amount of players could get it.

Hypocritical to the last; The force is rightly so punishing him for it I guess.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

If I would have said that "I love North Korea, and the further away it is from my country the more I love it." You'd still say that "I love North Korea."

y u going offtopic?

No one's going off-topic. We're just wishing to you what you so kindly wished to others. ;)

What are the requirements for Traditional Jedi Robes again?

*sigh*

long sleeves.

belt inside robe.

"loose" pants.

top tunic going below the belt a bit.

That's basically it... tiny tiny things that some are so incredibly obsessed with... :rolleyes: (ok, long sleeves are nice, but it's not the end of the world if they didn't include them)

• 1 month later...
99.999% sure he was talking about the Humble Hero's set, since it's a straightforward palate-swapped copy of Luke's Ep. VI Jedi outfit.

I'm pretty certain Humble Hero was the set as well, which is silly because it's not even a robe. Also frustrating because it is just Luke's outfit, but it was this thread where it was said they wouldn't "copy and paste" Obi-Wan's look. Why's Luke fine to do, then?

But we're real close with Kreia's robe. I'd be satisfied if we had hood toggle or I played a twi'lek. At least I can be happy Ashara will be able to get the look.

99.999% sure he was talking about the Humble Hero's set, since it's a straightforward palate-swapped copy of Luke's Ep. VI Jedi outfit.

While it is a Luke's outfit - it is not a Jedi robe and it's nothing close to the "traditional". Priest-collared body suit? ;/ Really, they could've just made classic Ajunta Pall tunic, slap tabard onto it and be done with it.

So they won't go for Obi-Wan look. Fine. Then go for Master Kavar, from KotOR 2. Go for the robes Meetra Surik and her Jedi companions wore. Strip Ajunta Pall tunic of the funky and ridiculous orange stuff and release it as a traditional tunic. What about KotOR 1 robes? Why is it okay to release so many lore sets but only as long as they don't look like simple Jedi robes? Cartel market armor sets start to feel less and less like Star Wars. You've so many options, devs, and you tend to go for the awful stuff and do awful work when it comes to Jedi characters.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

While it is a Luke's outfit - it is not a Jedi robe and it's nothing close to the "traditional". Priest-collared body suit? ;/

Direct purchase armors don't come along that often; nothing else would fit the timing. Except maybe Exterminator's, but even though that has a long-sleeved robe, armor is even less traditional. Plus he was hedging by questioning what "traditional" meant, even though we all know it's the Obi-Wan look.

Really, they could've just made classic Ajunta Pall tunic, slap tabard onto it and be done with it.

Would still need a set with the robe, though. After we get hood toggle we need a robe toggle.

Edited by Senrie

Plus he was hedging by questioning what "traditional" meant, even though we all know it's the Obi-Wan look.

Would still need a set with the robe, though. After we get hood toggle we need a robe toggle.

There is a general consensus among Star Wars community what a traditional Jedi attire is. See "Jedi attire" on Wookiepedia.

Jolee Bindo's definitely fits it but I really dislike the set in SWTOR (even though it's the best Jedi-like thing out there, still) because of them ruining it with the hump-like sack on the back.

Can be released as a standalone chest piece, like other cm stuff.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue