MOX Raid / Solo Meters

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will check out the new version.

We wanted to change to another tool lately, cause that includes a thread meter and one person alone could upload all the data, but we have a couple with the same internet connection, and that tool didnt work.

Yours does. :-)

So thanks for the update, we had great use of your program so far!

You may have the wrong directory on MOX.

You mentioned going into your logs and seeing only launcher, is that in Program Filed>SWTOR>logs?

Because combat logs are usually saved in My Documents along with screenshots etc, for example mine is in:

Libraries>Documents>Star Wars - The Old Republic>CombatLogs

All your combat ogs should be in there, and make sure you set MOXs directory to there aswell. Hope it helps

tbh i think his problem might be a simple matter of enabling combatlogs in game, this is prolly why he dont have a folder yet.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have been using MOX parser for a while now and it is an amazing program. Last night I started to get an error when I click on the log location field "The instruction at 0xXXXXXXX referenced memory at 0xXXXXXX. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

I have re-downloaded MOX and I have cleared my combat log and made a new file for it. The same name but I deleted the old one and had it make a new one.

Im sure the problem is with my computer and not MOX but I was wondering if anyone has had this problem or knows of a solution.

Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...