PS4 or Xbone?

Pietrastor

PS4 because of Destiny, no restrictions on used games, and not being forced to buy a motion senor thingy.

Xbox One removed those requirements and the sensor watching you is paranoia at best. Destiny looks like Borderlands but it's Bungie and I respect and love the company so I'm torn on that one.

I'm going PlayStation this time. My First console was a PS2. I got a 360 over the PS3 this current gen, got it the year it was released. The key reason I got the 360 was to play Halo. For the next few years, that was my life. I loooooooved Halo, the story, the games, books, everything.

Then came the disaster known as Halo 4. Never have I actually hated a Halo game, (this includes wars). I barely play H4, about an hour every 2 or 3 months, and that's only if I'm with some friends. During e3, when they announced the next Halo, I felt nothing. No excitement, nothing. I just shrugged it off and kept watching the rest of the event. That's when I knew it was time to move on.

Besides that, nothing about the XBone really stood out to me. Only one of the exclusives they showed even looked remotely interesting, but that's also coming to PC, so I'll just pick that up on a sale or something. The Sony event was nothing but good things. They had a great line up of exclusives, and nothing but good things about their console. PS4 is also getting exclusive content for Destiny, which I'm really really really excited for. And watchdogs content. They have great looking exclusives coming up, and It's cheaper. There just isn't any reason for me to go with the Xbox this time around. So, I have my PS4 and a copy of Watchdogs preordered and payed off, and am really looking forward to release.

Star Citizen.

That game is going to ruin me.

I really hope Star Citizen doesn't take too terribly long to come out. The media they released on it even a year ago looked amazing. Also looking forward to The Repopulation

On topic:

I stated earlier that I was buying a PS4 first, and an XBone later. However I will still build myself a new PC every 2-ish years like I do now for those games I've just got-to-have on PC..... Why not have all 3 platforms?? :D

Edited by Marrkin