Spoiler Question : Nathema Conspiracy Master Kiwiiks

Starwardino

So i'm currently doing the Jedi Knight Storyline Lightside. But i'm doing to get my darkside to Dark 1 so I basically join the Republic as a General, as headcanon i'm playing a 'Grey Jedi'. I was just curious if Master Kiwiiks would appear in Nathema Conspiracy, which I do not want.

I'll most likely have Lightside 1-5 by the time I get the dungeon. I just don't want to make a mistake.

Sorry, but not true. Master Kiwiiks shows up if you are Dark 1 or darker by the end of the class story. So unfortunately you are absolutely forced to choose between having "Master" as your in game title and having Master Kiwiiks appear in Nathema Conspiracy. You absolutely cannot have it both ways. The only way to avoid having her appear in Nathema is to be Light 1 or higher on the Light spectrum, by the end of the class story. If you are awarded the title of General due to being Dark on the spectrum, Master Kiwiiks will appear.

ALL classes except for the Trooper, their Nathema cameo is determined by a specific action at the end of the class story. For the Knight, it's whether they are Light or Dark. (For the Trooper, it's determined by a specific action taken during the Iokath story).

(EDIT: I used the Light/Dark toggle on my Guardian to go Dark Side, but still made the Light Side Choice to be Peacekeeper at the end of Eternal Throne. Master Kiwiiks appeared for me at Nathema due to my being Dark Side and receiving the General title in game).

Edited by HollyUSEC

ALL classes except for the Trooper, their Nathema cameo is determined by a specific action at the end of the class story. For the Knight, it's whether they are Light or Dark. (For the Trooper, it's determined by a specific action taken during the Iokath story).

This is interesting. I have a decent sense of what many of these are (e.g. for the agent I think it's whether you become an SIS double-agent towards the end of your class story, which IIRC requires not killing Ardun during chapter two), but is there a comprehensive list anywhere?