View Single Post

Xo-Lara
03.11.2015 , 12:54 PM | #1
Introduction
(Relocated here as per suggestion so it will be in the more appropriate board.)
I happened to notice several items in going around planets that I would have liked as stronghold decorations, so I decided to note them down for suggestion. As I went, I noticed items that would be good in other people’s strongholds based on the theme they used for decorating, so I noted those down too. This is not just a list for my personal strongholds but general list of items that would like to see available as decorations.

As a note, not all strongholds are decorated as personal residences. Some are intended to be personal ships, some business, hospitals, shipping docks, repair bays, etc. With that in mind, the decorations listed below try to accommodate a wide variety of creative themes. Since this is a long post, I've decided to make use of the spoiler tags to keep it from getting too cluttered and used headers to make sections easier to find.

Suggestions Regarding Decorations
Spoiler

Notes about the Request List Below
  • These are mostly requests for preexisting art found on planet maps, but there are requests for not currently available decorations (mostly) in the misc. section.
  • There are possibly a few duplicates of items that already exist as decorations. It’s difficult to tell what is already a decoration when the preview window is bugged. Also, there may be a request for the same art on a different planet. This list was compiled over the span of many weeks and some things may have caught my attention more than once in that time. But the attempt was made to not duplicate requests.
  • I attempted to come up with descriptive names that would help distinguish the item(s) I was after from others in the area of the coordinates. I tried to match naming schemes of existing decorations where possible.
  • The coordinates were taken where my character was standing not where the object is; however, there are no coordinates for Tython and Ord Mantell as I didn’t start recording the coordinates until after searching those planets.
  • In the case of objects with other objects on them, if I only wanted a singular object I attempted to note that below otherwise the suggested decoration includes the attached objects as well, such as lights on tables.
  • In the case of some items, the intent is to get a scaled down version that will fit in strongholds.

Decoration Request List To Next Section of List >>

Tython
Spoiler

Ord Mantell
Spoiler

Coruscant
Spoiler

Taris
Spoiler

Nar Shaddaa
Spoiler

Tatooine