When will Ilum Trading problem be addressed?

CaptianFordo

How about you worry about yourself and not what other people in the game are doing?

"Waaagggghhhh... I wasn't invited to the cool kids party so I'm going to try and ruin what they are doing because I don't think it's right. Waaagggghhhh."

You took your screenshots, you submitted your ticket. Now shut up and move along. If you don't like what is being done, go somewhere else and do something. Stay there and fight it out (PvP) with a bunch of people, do something besides posting on the forums like a little baby.

Is there really any reason at all that you are complaining like a little baby on the forums? No one cares to hear your drivel! Go walk upstairs out of the basement and QQ to your mom. She probably doesn't want to hear your belly aching anymore either however.

aw is somebody unhappy that their kill trading Valor might get rolled back soon? aw didums. Trying to defend kill trading and exploiting, cute.

the real problem is that, they are farming 150+ kills a day and gaining 200+valor for each kill, think of how many "war heros", "conquerors" and "Warlords" there might be now.

and some of these people are farming to rank 60.

aw is somebody unhappy that their kill trading Valor might get rolled back soon? aw didums. Trying to defend kill trading and exploiting, cute.

As for trying to defend Kill Trading, I will continue to do so. I for one am completely on the side of all kill trading that goes on in Ilum. Gratz farmers, get all the valor you can. It only goes to show how broken Ilum is and how little BW cares to fix the issue.

Spit on my posts all you want. It only ends up proving how bad BW is because THEY are the ones who are letting this go on and acknowledging that it's ok to be done!

So yeah, I guess you could say I completely support BW and their handling of this game in regards to Ilum!

Singed,

Proud supporter of BW and ITS Kill Trading in Ilum policy!

BTW, anyone on Vulkar Highway want to start trading kills? My main is 50 Empire. If you're repub and on this server let me know and we can fill out the details through PM's.

Edited by Moitteva
removed rude