Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just tell us you don't give a f*** about us CE owners, so we finally can start a rage thread! :p

I would think the lack of any response would be proof they don't care about adding anything to the vendor. I think they have already flipped the bird at us, you just didn't see it.

They already made their money off of everyone who ponied up the funds to buy the CE edition with their undelivered promises to add more later....buy now....trust us, we will add more...

They gave you the bone already....the little bit of extra cartel coins you got for having the CE edition. That is all you are getting out of it.

They have the cartel market now to worry about, and need to keep pumping their time and effort into that....I mean those people are still spending $$$ to buy cartel coins....they haven't stopped raking in the cash from the new bunch of suckers.

Edited by jediloki

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric

Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric

awesome :D

Hey everyone,

-eric

OMG A RESPONCE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

/Party

Thank you Eric!

Hey everyone,

-eric

Thanks for the feedback Eric!

Hey everyone,

-eric

I just Unf!ed a little.

Hey everyone,

-eric

Jesus tap-dancing lord o' mercy! Somebody buy this man a drink! Not a "soon" to be found in an entire yellow post! An update in 1.7.2? I don't think I've ever seen something so specific, and I say, bring it on!

Thank You Mr. Musco for taking the time to address our concerns. And i'm sure every CE owner will appreciate anything you are able to do about this situation in the future.

I'm sure every CE holder will be looking forward to 1.7.2, and appreciates your taking this up with development team.

Thank You Again for being so specific about the steps that are being taken to sort this out.

Hey everyone,

-eric

Have you ever considered rolling hard to find items into that collectors edition store? Things that have been retired like the Commander or Barron speeders, or maybe a Tawn Fawn. I got the collectors edition cause I want to pretty much collect everything, but that's not possible. Getting a second bite at the apple would be nice :)

Pessimistic reaction: Even though it's a yellow response in this thread it's still a cryptic message of the future that is typical SOON / we can't tell you BS that all of us know and despise.

Optimistic reaction: At least they responded with getting *something* (which i take as one thing... and will probably be a re-skinned pet...but back to optimism!) and an exact time of when we'll see it.

...yay.

Edited by veyl

Hey everyone,

-eric

That's great news, Eric. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Hey everyone,

-eric

Thanks for the good news... it's just disappointing that it's taken over a year to "maybe" get an update.. to a vendor billed as getting 'frequent' updates as part of the CE Marketing speak.

Can we get something besides the over priced armor reskins that the CM gets? Some cool BOL items not available anywhere else would be great.

Pessimistic reaction: Even though it's a yellow response in this thread it's still a cryptic message of the future that is typical SOON / we can't tell you BS that all of us know and despise.

Optimistic reaction: At least they responded with getting *something* (which i take as one thing... and will probably be a re-skinned pet...but back to optimism!) and an exact time of when we'll see it.

...yay.

He gave a version number which is a pretty meaty response relative to history.

Ranked Warzones was given a version number too, remember what happened the day before? :p

Not going to dispute that - but it's important to note that there is a big difference between adding a few items and adding a new game system.

Which is why the lack of updates to the CE vender has been such a sticking point for many of us.

Edited by Cleet_Xia