Bug, Bugs and More Bugs

OMG, i don't know how much longer I am going to put up with the bugs within the game.

Trying to form an Ops group tonight for karagga........ Couldn't get everyone in the instance. Two players bugged to the point that we couldn't remove them from the group, we were getting notified every 30s on the second that they were removed from group and no matter how many times they reset their client they could not join the ops group.

After we called the raid, none of us could leave the damn ops group unless we all restarted our client, then reset our UI and Left the freaking ship we were on.......

So, I try to salvage the night and do a couple HM flashpoints. We attempted Directive 7, and One of the Ilum dungeons. Were unable to complete because the final boss on D7 HM broke and the I think 2nd real boss on the Ilum dungeon broke......

So we tried one more thing, we attempted to queu for pvp. Unable to queu as a group but each could queu solo while grouped.

And I almost forgot, Ilum pvp objectives were broke also........ for atleast 15-16 hours so far.

Add that in to the lag, surprisingly bad random FPS drops, long load times between planets and the completely horrid lack of communication on any of the above topics and find myself questioning my resolve to play a game that should be better.

This game SHOULD be in better shape, A LOT better shape.

edit: Should have also said, most of these were present every night we have tried to raid. Got lucky one night and after giving random players the "Raid Aids" as some of the guys call it we were able to get everyone in. Only took an hour to get people set because of that garbage bug.

Edited by Sylverfall

I'm just refusing to do any flashpoints until they fix the things within it. My last flashpoint was Hammer Station (my character being a scoundrel I sit myself behind the boss to do my Back Blast); the boss does this aoe knockback, knocks me off of the whole platform and forces me to zone out of the flashpoint......

That made me extremely upset, and no one even noticed that one whole player was missing :<.

So yeah, I hope they also put invisible walls up to stop things like that happening. Not everyone fights facing the front of their opponent :<.

I'm just refusing to do any flashpoints until they fix the things within it. My last flashpoint was Hammer Station (my character being a scoundrel I sit myself behind the boss to do my Back Blast); the boss does this aoe knockback, knocks me off of the whole platform and forces me to zone out of the flashpoint......

That made me extremely upset, and no one even noticed that one whole player was missing :<.

So yeah, I hope they also put invisible walls up to stop things like that happening. Not everyone fights facing the front of their opponent :<.

This wouldn't be the first encounter that required you to position yourself to not get punted off a ledge and die!

Speaking of bugs, my group cleared the first trash in EV an hour ago. The boss did not spawn, and even tho we've reset the instance, reformed the group with different people, ect. We still can't get a new instance ID!

I've seen a lot of other bugs and faults in this game and haven't let them bother me, but your end game content is beyond broken and this is unacceptable.

Diablo comes out in a month, fix your game or lose my money.

Agreed, with a lot of people hitting 50 and wanting to hit up the hard mode content, this needs to be fixed ASAP, so far in my experience our guild group has been able to clear black talon, every other instance has bugged final boss or some bug preventing us from continuing, really frustrating. (Haven't tried Battle for Ilum or the False Emperor) Instead of releasing a new content patch, I hope they are focusing on current content and fixes. Didn't see a list of fixes anywhere in the patch notes.

I have been 50's for a couple of weeks now and the only hard modes Ive really completed have been Black Talon and Boarding Party (which the commanders grenades need to be nerfed). I completely agree with the majority of the people in saying that they need to be nerfed and bugs need to be fixed or this game is going to die out. As of right now the game may as well be a single player game, the MMO side of it is in a terrible need of maintenance.

Same bugs happened to us..

Can't even go into any Hardmodes now.

Tells us we need to reset..

we passed around lead.. reset everything we could.. dropped every quest..

everything we could do..

nothing works.

Bigggg bugs that shouldv;e been ironed out by now.. 3/4 of these bugs we reported during beta.

GG

And now we can't invite our tank to our a HM FP.

The game tells him he needs to reset his active flashpoints, but he doesn't have any . . and can't reset anything!

INB4 some idiots tells me he needs to relog or reform the group like we didn't already try those and 14 other things.

I see what you did there...

And now we can't invite our tank to our a HM FP.

The game tells him he needs to reset his active flashpoints, but he doesn't have any . . and can't reset anything!

INB4 some idiots tells me he needs to relog or reform the group like we didn't already try those and 14 other things.

Have somebody create a level 1 trash character. Have whoever's bugged invite the level 1 alt to the group, promote the level 1 to leader, and hit "Accept" when the game pops up a dialogue telling you you're passing ownership of all flashpoints to the new group leader. Problem should be solved.

And this is one Bioware needs to fix ASAP. It's literally gamebreaking if you don't know the workaround.

EVERYTHING in this game is bugged. There are so many bugs i cannot believe that they are making people pay for it.

I don't actually know where they should start as it seems to me that every single aspect of the game has problems.

The worst ones for me are the broken end game content, and the fact that my quest log is so choked up with quests that i am unable to abandon that i can only take a couple of dailies / weeklies at a time.

This game is an Awesome concept and everything is brilliant from a design and story point of view.

However i'm getting to a point now where the game is unplayable. I can't do HMs because they allways break, or nobody will join because they dont want to waste time doing a FP that will bug on the last boss, and i can't do dailies / weeklies because my quest log is choked up with ****.

I'm allowing one sub to come out of my bank then they aren't getting any more of my money till i can play it properly.

Such a dissapointment considering how good this game could be if it worked properly.

I don't like paying for BETA!!

In my opinion the gaming industry needs to sort its act out. There is no other industry where shoddy workmanship like this would be tollerated. It is only the attitude of gamers who have an addictive nature to need to play that allows them to get away with it.

put it this way: immagine if your favourite movie was released on DVD but when you came to watch it , 30 mins in it skipped the went back to the start and gave you no way of fast forwarding it. then it does the same again but this time its 15 mins in. the market would not accept such a terrible level of quality assurance. i don't see why gamers whould have to either.

Have somebody create a level 1 trash character. Have whoever's bugged invite the level 1 alt to the group, promote the level 1 to leader, and hit "Accept" when the game pops up a dialogue telling you you're passing ownership of all flashpoints to the new group leader. Problem should be solved.

And this is one Bioware needs to fix ASAP. It's literally gamebreaking if you don't know the workaround.

Alternatively a much quicker solution is to form the group with the tank, make tank lead, have him pass lead back to you and tank drops group. Enter into the FP by yourself, then once you are inside invite tank. It will pop up that dialog, click accept and it should be fixed, then invite everyone else 1 at a time and have them zone in.

Alternatively a much quicker solution is to form the group with the tank, make tank lead, have him pass lead back to you and tank drops group. Enter into the FP by yourself, then once you are inside invite tank. It will pop up that dialog, click accept and it should be fixed, then invite everyone else 1 at a time and have them zone in.

Both versions failed to work for me last night. Had two people who could not see the op group and for both the raid was getting a message stating they were removed from the ops group. This message occurred every 30s exactly to the second.

I was also able to use a 4th crew skill for most of the evening yesterday also. Open my window and had Slicing, BioA, BioC, and Treasure Hunting in my window to use. TH being the new one that i never had. I could open it and send companions out if i chose to.

Speaking of bugs, my group cleared the first trash in EV an hour ago. The boss did not spawn, and even tho we've reset the instance, reformed the group with different people, ect. We still can't get a new instance ID!

I've seen a lot of other bugs and faults in this game and haven't let them bother me, but your end game content is beyond broken and this is unacceptable.

Diablo doesnt come out in a month. Hate to break it to you. Dont believe everything you read online.

Since we are talking about Flashpoints, I am not sure why they have made it so hard for people to get into the early game content.

I hate to bring out example of WOW but why cant we keep it simple by letting everyone enter an instance by setting it on regular mode or hard mode by choosing from their character pane.

Why do we have to talk to so and so person to get into instance because it makes it more tedious. One can say "don't be lazy or cant you follow simple directions". I am sorry but I don't understand the point of this when it makes people frustrated and leave instance (like our group).

Yesterday itself we were not able to get into hard mode Boarding party though people had quests.

Why not just keep it simple?

Talking about bugs... 2 days ago we tried to do Eternity vault and several bugs appeared:

1- We killed the towers and just after killing them their power cells appeared and no boss came. We had to reset instance.

2- That damn bugged pod we have to take to go to the surface kills us several times! like falling death.

3- We couldn't kill the second boss (the one that jumps). We first got wiped by him, then when we came back we got all instakilled again without even aggroing him! some ppl on the group said that was a bug (the boss instakilling ppl even though out of combat).

4- We tried a second time against him but as our healer had to leave in the middle of the fight we got wiped. Invited another healer and what happened? The boss instakilled us again out of combat. But this time was ridiculous! even the guys that were OUT OF the instance (meaning in the fleet ship) got killed too!!!!!!! WTH!

5- Our first healer came back, then what happens? Instance says someone is fighting inside the instance we can't join. Everyone was already out of the instance... We jumped to death on the fleet (everyone on the group) and it still said we could not join it.

6- We did a new group with the same ppl to see if that would make the instance joinable.... well it did... but we had no speeder to go instantly to the second boss and the enemies between the first and second boss were respawned... well after all that crazy nuisance we gave up = (

Please fix it!!!

Talking about bugs... 2 days ago we tried to do Eternity vault and several bugs appeared:

1- We killed the towers and just after killing them their power cells appeared and no boss came. We had to reset instance.

2- That damn bugged pod we have to take to go to the surface kills us several times! like falling death.

3- We couldn't kill the second boss (the one that jumps). We first got wiped by him, then when we came back we got all instakilled again without even aggroing him! some ppl on the group said that was a bug (the boss instakilling ppl even though out of combat).

4- We tried a second time against him but as our healer had to leave in the middle of the fight we got wiped. Invited another healer and what happened? The boss instakilled us again out of combat. But this time was ridiculous! even the guys that were OUT OF the instance (meaning in the fleet ship) got killed too!!!!!!! WTH!

5- Our first healer came back, then what happens? Instance says someone is fighting inside the instance we can't join. Everyone was already out of the instance... We jumped to death on the fleet (everyone on the group) and it still said we could not join it.

6- We did a new group with the same ppl to see if that would make the instance joinable.... well it did... but we had no speeder to go instantly to the second boss and the enemies between the first and second boss were respawned... well after all that crazy nuisance we gave up = (

Please fix it!!!

Sir the insta kill by the second boss even if you are far away from him is sadly common :(

Worst part is that for us all trash was reset and we had to kill all trash again and waste time :(

Completed HM Battle for Ilum. Bugged on two occasions. Last of which was extremely frustrating. Second boss (Folex or something) was way to OP and would wipe team repeatedly. Had to run past him, wait to die, and spawn again but past him.

Final boss fight was OK. But once we beat him, his war chest DID NOT open. ***. I just invested a good chunk of my time in the damn FP. All I get from final boss is 16k money? Most of which was used to recuperate repair costs?

Not to mention the daily (Encounter V or something like that) still reads "complete one of these last three flashpoints, even though Battle for Ilum is one of them. It doesn't register that I beat it. They seriously need to address these issues.

I am slowly getting the idea that this game isnt meant to be played for a long time, maybe getting 1-2 months or maybe more of subs, not everyone subs month-wise. Even the new content with the patch seems to be cut out before release and just put back in.

I am slowly getting the idea that this game isnt meant to be played for a long time, maybe getting 1-2 months or maybe more of subs, not everyone subs month-wise. Even the new content with the patch seems to be cut out before release and just put back in.

I fully agree with you...think that for the next month or 2, i'll level some alts, enjoy the single player experience but stay very far away from any endgame flashpoints or even operations

Bioware is really failing HARD on the MMO-part of their single player RPG game, which is a real shame.

oh well, I'm sure Guildwars 2 will do better in the MMO portion

Bioware won't read this thread - they don't read ANY threads, but they SHOULD be taking this threat seriously.

When you release a horrendously bugged game and don't fix it - people are going to get restless. And Diablo III is looking like it's gonna be pretty good.

I would get your **** together Bioware.