Hard mode FP requirements

Hello,

I'm wondering whether there are any requirements to do hard mode flashpoints, such as x accuracy, x defense/shield/absop for a tank (i'm a tank).

Been doing dailies for a week and my stuff is full of 51 armoring and 50 mods / enhancement. I've updated my earpiece and implants with 49 epic crafted as well.

Same question for Ops and HM ops.

Thanks in advance.

If you pretty much got all the gear you can get from the dailies, you're GTG for HM. After all, other than PVP, it's the only other way to get better gear than that. You might want to do dailies while waiting for a HM group in order to eventually get the Rakata earpiece and implants if you haven't gotten that yet.

Yeah I'm halfway through my first piece, however I haven't got a single piece of armor with accuracy on it, I went full defense. Will that be a problem like in other games such as wow or rift where there were hit requirements?

If you pretty much got all the gear you can get from the dailies, you're GTG for HM. After all, other than PVP, it's the only other way to get better gear than that. You might want to do dailies while waiting for a HM group in order to eventually get the Rakata earpiece and implants if you haven't gotten that yet.

Not true at all. All you need is the gear from corellia comms and you're good to go.