How to make Armortech, Artificer, Synthweaving & Weapontech worth it 1-50 and beyond

Aethyrprime

Whoah! Great post! I love almost all of it. The only part I don't care for is the super charging of crafted goods, but, only in the situation of everything not being able to be reverse engineered. If EVERYTHING was able to be reverse engineered then... I'd love 100% of it! I'm going to have a hard time fitting that all in the OP! LOL

Thanks and I wholly agree with you. I had actually considered this point when writing my earlier post. The entire section under MANUFACTURING is potentially game-breaking if implemented w/o crafters being able to RE Social/PVP/Raid gear into schematics.

To me.. this makes it even more important that Raid/Quest/PvP need to offer not just new items with more powerful stats but also completely new item models/skins.

Which can be harder to implement as this means BW will have create new item models as opposed to re-using currently existing skins and changing its color or adding few extra details.

Edited by Cemellyn

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks and I wholly agree with you. I had actually considered this point when writing my earlier post. The entire section under MANUFACTURING is potentially game-breaking if implemented w/o crafters being able to RE Social/PVP/Raid gear into schematics.

To me.. this makes it even more important that Raid/Quest/PvP need to offer not just new items with more powerful stats but also completely new item models/skins.

Which can be harder to implement as this means BW will have create new item models as opposed to re-using currently existing skins and changing its color or adding few extra details.

I had wondered if that's what your opening sentence meant. I guess I assumed correctly! :D Thank you for your excellent contribution to this thread! :)

- extended magazine / coolant system (or insert any appropriate techno babble here)

passive bonus: basically a slight (1?) increase of ammunition / heat capacity (trooper/bh)

No thank you... In PvP there is hardly a problem with overheating.

Maybe something that gives the pistols better Aim.

Steadfast - Pistol is modified to have a better grip, thus making the pistol easier to handle. (+25 Aim) Or something like that.

Also, make a higher and better version that is Armstech Only useble.

And the same for each crafting skill. Like there are Biochem Only usebles today.

• 4 weeks later...
No thank you... In PvP there is hardly a problem with overheating.

Maybe something that gives the pistols better Aim.

Steadfast - Pistol is modified to have a better grip, thus making the pistol easier to handle. (+25 Aim) Or something like that.

Also, make a higher and better version that is Armstech Only useble.

And the same for each crafting skill. Like there are Biochem Only usebles today.

I don't a reason to be against energy efficiency at the trade off in some other place. In the land of gaming Customization will always be king. :)

It has been my pleasure to try to share ideas with the community based on my more than a decade of online gaming. I have done my best to champion quality changes to enhance and enrich this game. Sadly, nothing I've seen mentioned in any official posts gives me hope that the people in charge have any sort of real clue what they are doing.

Additionally, the nature of the ToS & Rules of Moderation are by far the worst I've ever encountered in any game. As a result I've cancelled my account and have no intentions of returning until significant changes along the lines of my few meager suggestions are implemented. So I say to you, good luck and may the force be with you. You are gonna need it.

Signing off,

Player of Xaun

• 3 months later...