Ironfist can be defeated alone

Aroillan

For this to be done i have gotten my character to level 17.

Second if you are a free to play player then i would use Kira Carsen for this.Not T7 be cause it seem T7 does not have enough damage output from what i see.

Here is a couple of tips i learned when facing iron fist.

When you start have your companion attack first to distract him.

Then when your companion is distracting him you attack from behind.

Here is another tip

When he starts his air raid attack or what ever its called.

Make your companion stop attacking and start running around the room.He will still be focused on your companion.

Be for you start up attacking him again after his air raid attack.Make sure your companion goes first since you are stronger.

With a level 14 character i have had him down half way dead.With this tactic it is better to be at level 17 or higher to do this.

Oh and i was a Jedi Sentinel when i beat him alone.With just basic stuff.

Edited by Aroillan

For this to be done i have gotten my character to level 17.

Which definitely isn't far more than enough to kill him. [/sarcasm]

Second if you are a free to play player then i would use Kira Carsen for this.Not T7 be cause it seem T7 does not have enough damage output from what i see.

Why if you're free-to-play? Do you think subs get a free comp? T7 is a tank, no wonder he has less DPS... And these are Jedi Knight companions. JK is the only class that gets its second comp on the capital world, the Agent has to wait all the way to Alderaan! By the time he can be picky with his companions he'll be able to solo the Esseles without a comp. Work out how classes work first.

When you start have your companion attack first to distract him.

Well that's pretty common when you aren't a tank but you're comp is. Not much point sending a DPS out first.

Then when your companion is distracting him you attack from behind.

Why behind unless you're a Shadow?

Here is another tip

When he starts his air raid attack or what ever its called.

Very informative mhm.

Make your companion stop attacking and start running around the room.He will still be focused on your companion.

Sounds like you mean make your comp run round, which is pretty impossible. Maybe explain a reason to do this?

Be for you start up attacking him again after his air raid attack.Make sure your companion goes first since you are stronger.

Is English your first language...?

Someone's clearly not gearing their comp. You know you can do that right?

With a level 14 character i have had him down half way dead.With this tactic it is better to be at level 17 or higher to do this.

Only if you suck at gearing.

Oh and i was a Jedi Sentinel when i beat him alone.With just basic stuff.

Yeah I guessed, with your... ignorance to other classes, really.

I'm gonna go solo this for affection on my lvl 45 Trooper. :D