Guild Rush and Server Meet N Greet

Irrissa

Great Games have Great Communities - This is an event to help foster a great server community

This is open to both Imperial and Republic folks. This is also Guild "Rush "Event as well. Many guilds lost folks during the transfers and many folks lost Guild as well. Sent out some Representatives for your guild and folks looking for guilds then can talk to different folks and get hooked up with a guild that suits their needs. We can do a one stop shop for folks looking for guild to join.

Over the last several months we have helped several players find a good guild fit. This will be our 6th Event and it continues to grow.

Post here if your Guild would like to participate - and spread the word. I will list all participating guilds here.

After all if we want to have a great community to continue to enjoy the game we need to start somewhere

We have one every month. :D We always have a great time and who doesn't love a Party

Location - Silppery Slopes Cantina - Lower Promenade Nar Shadaa

When - 9:00 pm Server Time Friday January 25th

(Will always be the last Friday each month)

Put on your Party clothes and come have some fun :jawa_angel:

See you all there.

Fell free to contact me in game with any questions.

Guilds Participating for January :

From both Factions

Order of the Active Player

Death and Taxes

Seal-Cub Clubbing Club

Isolation

VöiD

Disturbance

Audacious

Ascensión

Eternal Reign

I will be attempting to come and check this event out, first I've really heard of it

Awesome. Look forward to meeting you. I have been hosting this event since the first server merge last August. Its been a lot of fun and I have meet some great new folk.s

• 3 weeks later...
<VöiD> will try and attend this time last time you said it was 9pm server since the servers are based central but i think it was 9pm EST last time would just like clarification as to when it actually is? THANKS! See you there!!

<VöiD>

Its set for 9 PM server time, or East coast time. so 8 PM Central time. (which is my time) :)