Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

my post partially had to do with alot of these peeps posting in the "best pvpers" post (either b4 this last cluster or in the previous one) saying "the best of each class are the peeps who they run with" but ya i'm just kinda goofing around, i read maybe 3-4 posts in this whole thread so i don't even know what was really said b4 i posted my original post in this thread other than a tad too much elitism imo :) Edited by TrueEquality

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my post partially had to do with alot of these peeps posting in the "best pvpers" post (either b4 this last cluster or in the previous one) saying "the best of each class are the peeps who they run with" but ya i'm just kinda goofing around, i read maybe 3-4 posts in this whole thread so i don't even know what was really said b4 i posted my original post in this thread other than a tad too much elitism imo :)

Yo dawg XZibit here, we herd u liek posts, so we put a post in your post so you can post while you post. Then we pimped out yo grammar with the longest possible run-on sentence you have ever seen like this thing doesnt end ever not even a comma is thrown in there that is how hardcore we are bro are you seeing this sentence its like crazy up in her up in her yall gon make me acta fool up in here up in here yall gon make me go all out so yeah man check out yo pimped elitism dawg with your overused smilies :):p:D :3 :4567788990DSHJGDJHSFG OMGWTFBBQSAUCELOLGTGKBAI

You sound like you're having a mid-life crisis :D

my post partially had to do with alot of these peeps posting in the "best pvpers" post (either b4 this last cluster or in the previous one) saying "the best of each class are the peeps who they run with" but ya i'm just kinda goofing around, i read maybe 3-4 posts in this whole thread so i don't even know what was really said b4 i posted my original post in this thread other than a tad too much elitism imo :)

were all in a crisis, is called life in a fooked up world :) ok now seriously i'll stop and leave this thread to those who use it constructively and those who use it to stroke their e-peen, to each their own though of course as long as no innocent is being hurt , is a life motto :) Edited by TrueEquality

were all in a crisis, is called life in a fooked up world :) ok now seriously i'll stop and leave this to those who use this thread constructively and those who use it to stroke their e-peen, to each their own though of course as long as no innocent is being hurt , is a life motto :)

Speaking of stroking e-peen, could someone necro my fan thread? The one with the love letters to me.

were all in a crisis, is called life in a fooked up world :) ok now seriously i'll stop and leave this thread to those who use it constructively and those who use it to stroke their e-peen, to each their own though of course as long as no innocent is being hurt , is a life motto :)

To each their own indeed, as long as no innocents are being hurt. Word. One love. Now I will go talk about SWTOR PVP in a self help forum somewhere.

OMG!! i found the Darc love letter in googles cache. its too funny.

" My dearest Darc Darcington III.

Long have I found my self consumed with thoughts of you. Longingly do I think of you, wishing I could know you in a more... complete fashion. Oft times at night I think back on our intense yet all too brief encounters. I marvel at the power and speed with which you handle your affairs.

In truth I find I am jealous of you. I wish I could emulate you... become you. But alas I am unable to. Perhaps you would be willing to...tutor me.

Eagerly I await your reply. "

omg!! I found the darc love letter in googles cache. Its too funny.

" my dearest darc darcington iii.

Long have i found my self consumed with thoughts of you. Longingly do i think of you, wishing i could know you in a more... Complete fashion. Oft times at night i think back on our intense yet all too brief encounters. I marvel at the power and speed with which you handle your affairs.

In truth i find i am jealous of you. I wish i could emulate you... Become you. But alas i am unable to. Perhaps you would be willing to...tutor me.

Eagerly i await your reply. "

best thing eveeeeeeer :):):):):):)

Speaking of stroking e-peen, could someone necro my fan thread? The one with the love letters to me.

There was more than just the 'Darcington' one, wasn't there?

I remember thinking that thread got real awkward towards the end.

:/

I like how it sounded like it was an enormous server achievement to have killed me. It sounded like you guys exploded in your pants when the thirteen of you in your raid group killed me. The duels following the event aren't in this video though. Ask Palje what it feels like to get destroyed that hard with no lube. Its a shame you can't bring that many people against us in rateds. You might have a chance at winning then.

"Thanks again Darc for being as hypocritical as you are bad." That's why I'm the top rated DPS sorc on the server. Who are you again?

Edited by Deimosmp

Nope..but i found it for you..good part is at the end though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA7oRzvQ8vs&feature=plcp

OMG, since you guys are recording please tell me you got this part on video, i saw your name on my ss.

I didn't get a before picture :(, just during and after I knocked everyone of you guys into the pit lolz

http://i.imgur.com/0a7pd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/N6JUJ.jpg

Edited by Dierdrea

I like how it sounded like it was an enormous server achievement to have killed me. It sounded like you guys exploded in your pants when the thirteen of you in your raid group killed me. The duels following the event aren't in this video though. Ask Palje what it feels like to get destroyed that hard with no lube. Its a shame you can't bring that many people against us in rateds. You might have a chance at winning then.

"Thanks again Darc for being as hypocritical as you are bad." That's why I'm the top rated DPS sorc on the server. Who are you again?

LOL... holy carp that made me chuckle... my gut hurts.