clone wars S05E12/ did gregor survive?

turnoverla-page

i liked this episode and it has really livened up this ark. it was nice to see a commando fight in the clone wars and they really portrayed them well and it had a good amount of action in.

but it has also got me thinking did gregor survive? i think he did as there were no oil cans by him, meaning hopefully he will be back.

Watching the end of that episode, with all of the explosions and droid parts flying everywhere, my first thought was "Oh yeah, we'll see Captain Gregor again". After all, he did survive the worst defeat of the Republic in the war so far. So I think he'll make it through this and show up in a later episode in a sutably heroic manner.

Is this T.V. show full of lore?

I've seen a few episodes before but I assumed it was for young children

As far as I know, its all canon. It has childish aspects to it to keep younger viewers interested. But it also has more mature moments, people die in it, there is a moderate amount of violence and gemerally speakimg, has a decent mature story to it.

I would say unknown it could go either way. I think if he is popular enough he could pop back up. And yes the show is full of lore. They add more depth to the clone wars that wasn't there due to lack of time. I like the ep where padwans go and construct there first lightsaber. I thought that was awesome. I'd love to see an ep where we get to see Anakin and Ahsoka get there lightsabers for the first time. Also would be cool to hear how Yoda go his as well. May they could do a stranded ep with Anakin, Yoda, Ahsoka taking some padwans to get there lightsaber crystals and they recount.

Why do you think they put that music there at the end? Of course he didn't survive. You can clearly tell by how that whole scene was made that Gregor didn't survive that explosion.

not exactly cause it looked like there were no barrels near him, also he is a commando meaning better amour and training and he manged to survive the battle of saresh

Why do you think they put that music there at the end? Of course he didn't survive. You can clearly tell by how that whole scene was made that Gregor didn't survive that explosion.

That's exactly what the writers of that episode wanted you to think. Which is exactly why we'll see Captain Gregor return in a sutably heroic moment in a later episode.

His "death" was especially sad considering he was the only interesting character in this story arc. Should've killed off Wac 47, it's essentially Jar Jar Binks in droid form. Edited by Shaezel

These last two story arcs have been painful. First it was the cutesy crap with the younglings and Asoka, then the slapstick with the droids. It was nice to see one of the clones get involved for some cool scifi actiony bits. I hope Gregor made it, though if he did die it feels awfully hollow. It seems to me there wasn't much need for it. In any case he was a good addition to an otherwise very weak story. Its been a while since we've seen a good clone trooper story line so hopefully this was some indication that one will be coming soon.

These last two story arcs have been painful. First it was the cutesy crap with the younglings and Asoka, then the slapstick with the droids. It was nice to see one of the clones get involved for some cool scifi actiony bits. I hope Gregor made it, though if he did die it feels awfully hollow. It seems to me there wasn't much need for it. In any case he was a good addition to an otherwise very weak story. Its been a while since we've seen a good clone trooper story line so hopefully this was some indication that one will be coming soon.

yeah it was nice to see see some clone trooper action considering it the clone wars you would of thought there would of been some already

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...