SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, everybody! Time to show some skin!!!

Great joke, pal!...but I feel rather sorry for poor Blizz, you can clearly see the lil' guy is not happy.

Btw, does anybody else notice a great "increase" of bikini bottoms in the SWTOR female population?

i have an idea where you could make a dak jaesa version of overly attached girlfriend as she tells you in a letter (if you romance her) that she stalks you to see if you had any lovers and then gets disappointed that you didnt because she didnt get to kill them .:p

i have an idea where you could make a dak jaesa version of overly attached girlfriend as she tells you in a letter (if you romance her) that she stalks you to see if you had any lovers and then gets disappointed that you didnt because she didnt get to kill them .:p

That's a good idea. I might try to work that one up in some form or another.

Ooo I got one, since theres like 4 tauntaun pets around. Perhaps a comic where a sith or jedi, have an a bunch of their tauntaun pets running around them? Or they have an army, and are going to destroy the enemy!

Or a Smuggler could be smuggling a ship full of tauntauns!

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ooo I got one, since theres like 4 tauntaun pets around. Perhaps a comic where a sith or jedi, have an a bunch of their tauntaun pets running around them? Or they have an army, and are going to destroy the enemy!

Or a Smuggler could be smuggling a ship full of tauntauns!

It could be done like the gizka in KOTOR when you land on tatooine

• 2 weeks later...

It's Contest Time again!

Here is the breakdown:

1st Place:

3 Cartel Packs of their choice, or any combination of items totaling 1080 Cartel Coins.

2nd Place:

2 Cartel Packs or any combination of items totalling 720 Cartel Coins.

3rd Place:

1 Cartel pack, or any combination of items totalling 360 Cartel Coins.

I play primarily on Shadowlands, but can meet the winners on their home servers to deliver the awards.

and the comic in question:

http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/CC_Contest.jpg