Where to go after completing class Quest?

Acceewwoollff

So me and my friend completed our Storyline quests a week ago and now we are not sure where to go from this point on. We were playing together from the start and only did our class quests as well as the "main" quests on the planets we have been on. With the 12xp lvl bonus we have reached lvl 55 and are kinda lost right now.

Skipping important/ interesting Quests would be unfortunate, as we would like to complete all available quests in the right order.

It would be great if anyone could tell us where to go next and which quest should not be skipped(dont really care for exp, we just want to see everything and make our playthrough as interesting as possible)

Thank You for your help:)

There are some nice detailed replies to the same query the last 2-3 weeks. But simply, it's:

Ilum > Makeb > CZ-198 > Oricon > Shadow of Revan (where that is Forged Alliances > Rishi > Yavin 4 > Ziost)

Black Hole and Section-X fit in there as well, but aren't as vital to the storyline. But I'd suggest a little more digging here to get all the details.

To me, Ilum, Makeb and SoR are worth doing. Never done CZ-198. Black Hole is meh. To complete the Oricon story, you need to do the Ops at the end (I never have). The gear rewards have been made pretty obsolete by SoR.

Section-X would go before Oricon and works into that story. If you are interested in the long HK-51 treasure hunt, it starts there.

If you're interested in chronological order of planets / stories after Chapter 3, I suggest reading this article. It's not updated for 3.0, so it doesn't include Forged alliances -> Rishi -> Yavin -> Ziost. (I see that the site has some problems at the moment, so alternative article from reddit is here). There is a mission terminal on your ship for Makeb, Oricon, Forged alliances, Shadow of Revan and Ziost quests. Handy flowchart of major endgame storylines is here. Edited by filnov

So me and my friend completed our Storyline quests a week ago and now we are not sure where to go from this point on. We were playing together from the start and only did our class quests as well as the "main" quests on the planets we have been on. With the 12xp lvl bonus we have reached lvl 55 and are kinda lost right now.

Skipping important/ interesting Quests would be unfortunate, as we would like to complete all available quests in the right order.

It would be great if anyone could tell us where to go next and which quest should not be skipped(dont really care for exp, we just want to see everything and make our playthrough as interesting as possible)

Thank You for your help:)

First you do the story on Ilum, then you can start up with the quests on Makeb.

In the expansion there will be no way to go back and do the old class quests so I advice you do to them all before you start the expansion. The level 60 outlander starts out fresh without having the option to go back.

After completing your class story there should have automatically given you a new quest to speak to a droid on the fleet, that's what starts off the missions on Ilum, Ilum is a quite short chain of missions (not counting side missions) ending with 2 flashpoints, if you and your friend are geared ok you should be able to do it together with your companions.

Next would come Makeb, which you can start from the mission terminal on your ship, you should have seen the quest available from this from level 47, however it is designed to be done after your class quests.

Oricon would then be next which you can complete to a point, however to complete this planet requires 2 x operations which can need 8 men (companions cant be used at all in operations).

After this the next major story line is the Forged alliances chain of flashpoints that lead you to the Shadow Of Revan expansion (if you have it), again you can pick this up from the terminal on your ship at level 55. The Flashpoints have a solo mode but I am not sure if Duo'ing still classes as solo mode or whether you would have to do this as a normal flashpoint, in that case you may need some help.

AS mentioned above there are some 1-off style planets available that not necessarily add to the story such as section x, Cerka black hole which personally I have never done, but section x would also give you the opportunity to get HK-51 as a companion, for this its a combination of Heroics, going to different planets (including the capital world of the opposite faction) to try and find parts and 2 flashpoints (one of which you would have already run if you have done Ilum and on HM flashpoint, you may need additional help for the HM flashpoint)

Here's a list that might be helpful:

Here's a list of all the post-Class Story storylines, based on the chronological order that max-level content was released (which seems to track the in-universe progression). The game does not allow you to enter an Operation without an Ops Group formed, but you can make an Ops Group with as few as two players and Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace can probably be cleared with two level 60s at this point:

The Cold War and the Start of the Second Great Galactic War

• Class & Planetary Quests up through Corellia and the end of your Class Story plus Flashpoints as they become available (all Flashpoints have one-time quests that can be picked up on Fleet as soon as you hit the level for that Flashpoint and most of these quests can also be picked up on the level-appropriate planets)

Ilum and the New Empire

• Ilum Planetary Quests (starts with quest you should receive automatically once you finish your Class Story)
  • Battle of Ilum Flashpoint (continuing the Ilum quest line)
  • The False Emperor Flashpoint (concluding the Ilum quest line)

The Return of the Infernal One

• Eternity Vault Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)

Prelude to the Hutt Cartel Conflict

• Karagga's Palace Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)

The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak

• Kaon Under Siege Flashpoint (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)
  • The Lost Island Flashpoint (concluding the one-time quest that started with Kaon)

The Black Hole Crisis

• Black Hole Daily Area (one-time quest picked up on Fleet starts the progression)

The Dread War Begins

• Explosive Conflict Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)
  • Terror From Beyond Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet) [because this Operation has been adjusted to level 55 it's worth noting that nothing is glaringly out of order if you do this after Makeb, but it should be done before Scum and Villainy]
  • Section X Daily Area (one-time quest picked up on Fleet starts the progression)
  • HK-51 Quest Line (starts with quest picked up in Section X)

Conflict with the Hutt Cartel

• Scum and Villainy Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet) [because it is a level 55 operation, this is something you'll probably end up running after Makeb. Other than a single line of dialogue on the Republic one-time quest (response to "But their leader is dead!" dialogue option), nothing is badly out of place if you do this content after Makeb. This Operation also ties in to The Dread War storyline and should definitely be run if you want to experience that full story.]
  • Makeb Planetary Quest Line (starts with quest picked up on your ship's holo-terminal)
  • Shroud (Macrobinoculars) and Seeds of Rage (Seeker Droid) Quest Lines (each starts with a quest that can either be picked up on Makeb at around the halfway point of the planetary quest line, or on the Fleet once you hit level 52)[seeds of Rage questline also ties in to The Dread War storyline, should definitely be run if you want to experience that full story]

The Fall of Czerka

• CZ-198 Daily Area (one-time quest picked up on Fleet starts the progression)
  • Czerka Corporate Labs Flashpoint (continuing the CZ-198 one-time quest)
  • Czerka Core Meltdown Flashpoint (concluding the CZ-198 one-time quest)

The Dread War Ends

• Oricon Planetary Quest Chain (starts with quest that can be picked up either on Fleet or CZ-198)
  • Dread Fortress Operation (continuing the Oricon quest line)
  • Dread Palace Operation (concluding the Oricon quest line)

Forged Alliances

• Assault on Tython and Korriban Incursion Flashpoints (order is determined based on your faction, one-time quest picked up on fleet)
  • Depths of Manaan Flashpoint (quest to continue the progression picked up on fleet from same droid who gave part I)
  • Rakata Prime Flashpoint (quest to continure the progression picked up on fleet from same droid who gave parts I and II)

Shadow of Revan

• Rishi Planetary Quest Line (starts with quest picked up from Forged Alliances Droid on Fleet or from terminal on your Ship)
  • Blood Hunt Flashpoint (Rishi Quest Line directs you to it)
  • Battle of Rishi Flashpoint (Rishi Quest Line directs you to it)
  • Yavin IV Planetary Quest Line and Daily Area
  • Temple of Sacrifice Operation (one of two options for how to finish the Yavin IV Quest Line)
  • Ravagers Operation (one-time quest outside the Operation entrance on Rishi) [separate from main quest line with stand-alone plot, can be done anytime after you hit 60 and have been to Rishi]

Rise of the Emperor

• Ziost Planetary Quest Line
  • Ziost Daily Area

-To Be Continued in Knights of the Fallen Empire in October-

• 10 months later...

Dear management,

I'm have subscribed the new expansion with the non-recurring package as instructed. May I know how should I activate the mission console after completion the story mission in planet illum? Cause I'm like hanging in the mid-air at the moment

Do enlighten me, cause the mission console indicate non-eligible even with the mission icon on top of it.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards,

Jeff Foong