What Order to do Flashpoints In?

So I ran Black Talon for the first time last night even though Im a little high for it and the boss drops are just slightly better than what I am getting from quests now. Im wondering what FPs would be next to do for a level 15/16 character?

Does anyone have a list of level specific FPs so we know where to head next?

thanks

thanks, i havent come across any other yet that i can think of thats why I didnt know if there were more than one choice at a specific level.

BT is the first and its quite easy but with nice story. I just did hammer station last night. Out tank was lvl16. Me and the others 18 and i was healing. I could keep him alive with np, but a bit messy keeping me and the others alive. So i guess thats about the level for it. Maybe lower too not sure. It was a challenge for me at least but i havent healed in this game before yesterday.

Then there is Athiss next, which i will try asap. Then Mandalorians and all that i havent yet got to see.

Edited by LinsesPreia

The rest of the instances are all entered in the same area. From your fleet to the drop ship elevator.

They're not all in the same area.

The Boarding Party and Foundry are on a different ship, but you use the same elevator to get there.

I take it Boarding Party and Foundry are the equivalent of Taral V and Maelstrom Prison.

Aside from the difficulty balance and broken rage meters, it seems these 2 and their equivalents are the only Flashpoints worth anything in regards to quality and story. WEll and the first one you do at level 10, too.

Edited by Delsana