Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

there is no love...im sure bioware devs are all 'This sucks lets help them we are decent ppl"...

and thier bosses/EA are all like" mwahahahahhaha ignores themz! the preciouses is minez!, take thier moneyz...and ignoressss thmez we will! hehehahmwwhahahahahahahahahah [insert lightning storm and creppy old mansion]

gollum + money = EA...pretend to be ur mate untill u go into caves :|

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one of my characters stuck.

Loaded into the Space port on Nar and was in nul space. Couldn't move, or Quick Travel or Fleet Pass because I was still in the spaceport. Support moved my character, and said I could have used group finder to get out.

THey had closed the ticket but I wanted to tell them that I'm APAC so group finder doesn't work! :(

I have an idea for you Bioware:

Bioware is proud to announce it's new Cheap To Play! option.

Only available on APAC servers where you can't really get much more Warzone/Flash Point/Operations than a F2P player gets for free, so you can experience unlimited access with a slim chance of actual getting a pop for the low price of $5/month!

Features:

• Unlimited waiting in queues!
  • Unlimited chatting to beg someone to do a heroic mission with you!
  • Free access to artifact class items that will have a heck of a hard time getting anyway!
  • Full 12 character slots to play solo, because what else is there to do!
  • Near instant support! (Instantly ignored)

Cheap To Play! Coming to APAC servers soon!

QnA

Q: Can I still pay the full subscription price on APAC servers?

A: Ha! What, you are serious? Oh, ah, sure, of course you can! And for that we will give you . . . . a swift kick in the butt every month! (Please stop by our EA offices to receive you SKitB.)

Edit: However, if this actual attracts enough players to APAC to make it worth playing you're not allowed to raise the price again! :p

Edited by Evgen

I think we all have a better chance of going back in time than BW responding :p

Sooner or later we will get a response so get my time machine ready.

That being said it will be an empty nothing statement that prates on about how great F2P was for us and how we don't need xfers/merges.

Then they will sit on it for another 6 months before doing anything.

God i'm a pessimistic bastard, but It only get better than that right?

I have my commando level 49 on Dav Daragon,and it`s absolutely impossible to do anything social beides a few PvP.

now i had to skip most of the heroics because of lack of players,in the planet of Voss you can see from 1 to 3 players logged,and all the good drops,armours weapons ecc that we can get through the Heroics can`t be access for us.

like many of you i`m a subscriber,i even updated a while ago my subscription for 6 months,but in the end for what?

all the players who are in the European and North American servers can access to all the Flashpoints Warzones OPS and do most of the social contents available in game very easly,and we pay the same money for what? doing just the dailies and play three or four warzones a day?

and Bioware don`t come to tell us to find a guild,because i`m already in one,but most of us are at different levels.

all we ask is that you treat us equally to the other subscribers!

BW you are going to lose lot`s of customers if you keep ignoring how many people are stucking in this weird situation in the Asian/Pacific servers!

so,or you merge the three servers,or you allow us to transfer our characters,what a shame is the absence of comunication between us and these DEVS.

Edited by Marshal_Ney

as far as free to play is concerned, don't just look at the fleet, on master dar'nalar (arguably lowest pop server in game) even coruscant and the starting planets have around 25+ people at any one time, i think people just need a chance to get to a level were they can hang around the fleet.

but that also being said, they don't want to hang around for long with all these restrictions on the game-play.

and to the QQ from the f2p's and the bleeding hearts on equality. you don't deserve to be treated equal, subs are paying for the game and pretty much funding the running of it, if you are free to play the only thing you do is give us another person to **** on in under 50 pvp. you don't actually contribute to the games running or funding at all.

as far as free to play is concerned, don't just look at the fleet, on master dar'nalar (arguably lowest pop server in game) even coruscant and the starting planets have around 25+ people at any one time, i think people just need a chance to get to a level were they can hang around the fleet.

but that also being said, they don't want to hang around for long with all these restrictions on the game-play.

and to the QQ from the f2p's and the bleeding hearts on equality. you don't deserve to be treated equal, subs are paying for the game and pretty much funding the running of it, if you are free to play the only thing you do is give us another person to **** on in under 50 pvp. you don't actually contribute to the games running or funding at all.

25+ people....

I just rolled a toon on harbinger today to see what the population is like and they have 100+ on 3 different phases of Korriban.

edit- that's 100+ per phase/instance.

Edited by Jonnara

25+ people....

I just rolled a toon on harbinger today to see what the population is like and they have 100+ on 3 different phases of Korriban.

edit- that's 100+ per phase/instance.

that's why you should re-roll on the harbinger or any of the merged US servers.

rerolling the character itself is not that hard, but losing EVERYTHING, credits, professions, friends, guild, everything is not worth it.

and ye aussie/kiwis/asians > Mericans lol

in reality though, AP servers are just aussies/kiwis. asians get terrible ping going to AP servers. we play mostly on US servers.

in reality though, AP servers are just aussies/kiwis. asians get terrible ping going to AP servers. we play mostly on US servers.

Untrue, i'm an Aussie who was apart of one of the largest guilds on Dalborra, and that was a heavily singaporean based guild. In fact I know quite a few Singaporeans who play this game. There's one example of people outside Australia/NZ. I'm sure there's plenty more.

Don't go making sweeping generalizations when you have no evidence to back up your claims...

Edited by Nanglez

Level 50 Legacy.

6 level 50 characters.

Guild leader of biggest guild on Master D (270 active members)

4 Operation groups raiding consistently

5 GBank tabs

50 million credits in GBank

Full min-maxed Dread Guard

You want me to re-roll and lose all of this? I'd rather quit the game or get banned abusing BioWare until APAC servers are fixed.

Pay 15$ a month to help the game grow. or quit complaining about the lack of 'rights' and 'equality'. your getting a free ride here if you are F2P.

on topic, i don't see why we cant have merges or xfers now? they have done it before already....

Because its self defeating to the purpose of ensuring game population. If they allowed server X-fers before this whole mess isn't resolved you will get dead ones and other that are just imbalanced.

It would be hard to police and alot of other MMO's that did this no longer give a flying **** about maintaining them. Finally enough with the elitest attitude over freemium players. We want them so they can eventually pay to play this game, treating them like **** on the forums is counter productive and lording over the fact you pay $15 a month and they don't and should leave isn't helping anyone.

Level 50 Legacy.

6 level 50 characters.

Guild leader of biggest guild on Master D (270 active members)

4 Operation groups raiding consistently

5 GBank tabs

50 million credits in GBank

Full min-maxed Dread Guard

You want me to re-roll and lose all of this? I'd rather quit the game or get banned abusing BioWare until APAC servers are fixed.

by 270 active guild members you mean 27 right?

the last time i even saw 200 people on the fleet was back on the first week of US > APAC xfers lol

Finally enough with the elitest attitude over freemium players. We want them so they can eventually pay to play this game, treating them like **** on the forums is counter productive and lording over the fact you pay $15 a month and they don't and should leave isn't helping anyone.

I'm still consistently hearing them ***** and moan about how they should have everything the subs have, if that was to happen then that takes away the point of F2P does it not.

FYI there not here to test out the game to see if they want to play it, they are here to play for FREE, its advertised as a free game not a trial. its pretty much like swtor's version of centrelink.

Untrue, i'm an Aussie who was apart of one of the largest guilds on Dalborra, and that was a heavily singaporean based guild. In fact I know quite a few Singaporeans who play this game. There's one example of people outside Australia/NZ. I'm sure there's plenty more.

Don't go making sweeping generalizations when you have no evidence to back up your claims...

my bad for the sweeping statement. there's some truth in it though. around 30+ of us (friends and acquaintances) played at the harbinger before AP servers. AP came up, tried them (PH and SG players) and the pings were worse than the Harbinger. could be an ISP problem, but still a problem. so we all rolled the harbinger again. now though, it's just me left playing. everyone went back to pandaria. i play both.

I'm still consistently hearing them ***** and moan about how they should have everything the subs have, if that was to happen then that takes away the point of F2P does it not.

FYI there not here to test out the game to see if they want to play it, they are here to play for FREE, its advertised as a free game not a trial. its pretty much like swtor's version of centrelink.

I really haven't seen any arguments posted or discussed on MD server without it being troll behavior. Honestly its free but the unlocks are there forever. The fact is the ones who seem to want keep playing for free and want all that stuff as you have said leave the game or decide to buy, sub or leave.

Point is they can play all the level 50 content they have without paying a cent and if they want more they pay or they leave thats it the complainers can come back and try it out with no pressure at all.

So knock it off with the attitude.