BioWare hates the republic. And republic(goody guys) pvp is soo bad.

Redsuns_

The 1.0.1 patch further penalize the republic in warzones. The empire is already winning majority of the matches and now they get more rewards while the republic get even less.

Not to mention the republic got several animation handicaps like Consular delayed dmg and Smuggler dirty kick which force you to stand still for 1 sec to execute that dumb kick. I'm sure there are more such issues.

What about the empire? Nothing.

Every mmo i played, the evil faction always have the advantage and better pvp players. I was hoping swtor will be different. I was wrong.

I tell myself i will roll the evil faction in any future mmo with pvp. Because the good guys always suck in pvp.

All classes are mirror images. The republic players typically don't pvp as much as the empire. This lowers their chances of victory because they don't know the mechanics or take the time to learn them. In short, we can only blame the republic for their shortcomings.

With that said, more and more PvPers are moving to the Empire side. I did. And because you can't make a sustainable Premade PvP group in this game the PvP is just hideously sloppy (on both sides).

Maybe if BW would allow premades to group together up to 4 players, it might help a dedicated PvP Republic player.

All classes are mirror images. The republic players typically don't pvp as much as the empire.

Maybe if BW would allow premades to group together up to 4 players, it might help a dedicated PvP Republic player.

Empire just has more players. WAY more. Their queues suck, too. Has nothing to do with republic "not pvping as much"

Also, you CAN have premade parties, don't know what you're blabbering on about.

Empire just has more players. WAY more. Their queues suck, too. Has nothing to do with republic "not pvping as much"

Also, you CAN have premade parties, don't know what you're blabbering on about.

according to bioware, the number of republic/empire players is even.

as for pvp... about 80% of the pvp matches im in, i lose.

i'm a DPS vanguard, and i'm doing less damage at lvl 38 than at lvl 10 in pvp. my max hit is 1.3k. i've got 10k health and 25% damage reduction... like *** the SI, Assassins and Sorcs kill me in 4 hits >.<

that means, any assassin can kill me 1 vs 1 without me even getting a shot, and even if i get them, my cyro nade only lets me get them down 25%, while if i get stunned without the cc breaker im dead.

Sorcs, well that's easy... stun... lightning lighting stun lightning lighting, yay im free! lightning oh... im dead.

Sith... jump... oh sht i cant move ( low long range dmg ) 2.5k dmg... oh noes... stun... 2.5k dmg, 2.5k dmg... oh i get to hit him! 600 dmg... oops im dead.

don't forget snipers!

2.5k dmg, ok i'm in range! (cryo nade), *froozen*, oh but i cant do diddly squat (500 dmg), *froozen*, still cant do diddly squat (500 dmg), 2.5k dmg , Oh i'm in range! (zap! 800 dmg), 2.5k dmg, oh.. im dead.

also, there is something wrong when i go 1 vs 1 and get owned by a lvl 10 empire character.

you can claim my equipment sucks, but i've got 3 purple items, 4 orange items on my character ( all around my level ) compared to a lvl 10 with all green junk.

---

also i've got lvl 28 valour, which is a ton of pvp matches, especially when your losing the majority of them.

Edited by HotNoob

I play as a Republic player. Played 7-8 Hutt ball matches so far and have yet to see a score let alone win a match.

Voidstar seems 50/50.

Civil War 70/30 in the Republics favor.

This is just been in the games I have played in. What's the difference I don't know. I did notice that groups will be comprised of all levels instead of similar leveling.