Claimed - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter - 36/3/7 Vital shot spec

Got two more initiative 31s.

Attack adrenals used + stim.

http://www.torparse.com/a/323993/time/1372995671/1372995990/0/Overview

3078 DPS

My crit percentages were crap but still not bad. 14% Aimed Shot crit ;-;

Just keep parsing you'll get a 40% Aimed Shot soon enough lol

Edited by paowee

Nice, but trimmed parses aren't allowed in here I thought?

EDIT: 2971.45 untrimmed. Still pretty beast! :D

Ah, I skimmed through the rules and saw the one of the opening not allowed to being cut, with that in mind, here's the new parse, opening and all.

2971.45 DPS

Fascinate - Arsenal Merc - 6/36/4

Claimed - Gunslinger - Sharpshooter - 36/3/7 Vital shot spec

Pretty much fully optimized. Need a new earpiece, implant and UW relic but, otherwise, fully 72.

Stimmed; no adrenals

http://www.torparse.com/a/326841/time/1373213344/1373213658/0/Damage+Dealt

3105 DPS

Slightly above average crit proportions.

Edit:

http://www.torparse.com/a/332959/time/1373502152/1373502490/0/Damage+Dealt

7/36/3 rolling saboteur

3500 DPS

Edited by Falver

Pizza'dah'hutt: Mercenary Arsenal 6/36/4 - 3047

http://www.torparse.com/a/314608/1/0/Damage+Dealt

You can disregard this one since it hasn't been updated yet, got a new high....this one came outta left field after several hours of parsing with nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon :D

Pizza'dah'hutt: Mercenary Arsenal 6/36/4 3113 DPS

*Prototype Stim, Reusable Adrenals

Gear (copy/pasted from my arsenal thread)

72 MH, 75 OH

KD Relic of Serendipitous Assault & UW Relic of Boundless Ages

75 mods/enhances: 2 Nimble Mods, 1 Battle Enhancement, 1 Acute Enhancement

1.7 Dread Guard 4pc Eliminator Set Bonus

Aim= 3378

Acc= 402 (99.60% / 109.60% Tech)

Power= 1078

Crit= 331 (28.81% / 29.33% Tech)

Surge= 409 (71.46%)

You can disregard this one since it hasn't been updated yet, got a new high....this one came outta left field after several hours of parsing with nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon :D

72 MH, 75 OH

Aim= 3378

Power= 1078

Surge= 409 (71.46%)

30% crit.... you lucky..... and I'm seeing you switched out damage proc for power proc, you finding that switch is improving your overall dps? Also, 331 crit rating???

Edited by BreakingNews

30% crit.... you lucky..... and I'm seeing you switched out damage proc for power proc, you finding that switch is improving your overall dps? Also, 331 crit rating???

Well, it's tough to tell the overall increase/decrease between relics cuz of the haywire RNG factor for mercs, but I do believe it's a better relic than the damage proc, especially for dummies and encounters that allow for high APMs.

And yeah the crit...unfortunately there's not much I can really do about it until NiM SV. The boots and helm that drop off TFB are all crit pieces, and I happened to get a shadowed Earpiece that was all crit and a shadowed OH that had crit. And since I got the shadowed OH it put me last in line for the KD OH since I won't benefit from the barrel, that's really the only piece other than belt (or bracers?) from TFB where I could pick up some power. When I weighed out the 72 power pieces and the 75/shadowed crit pieces, I figure the 75 crit pieces to be a slight gain over the 72 power pieces so it is what it is right now. I think the sweet spot once filled out in 75s will be in the low 200s for crit so I won't need any more of that now lol.

So is it legal for all these Smugs/Operatives to spec Scrapper/Concealment w/Flatchette Round/Acid blade loaded then respect into DF/Lethality??? Just asking, because I'm seeing that on some of the Lethality Parses.

The OP stated some pages back that it's ok

Edited by odawgg

So is it legal for all these Smugs/Operatives to spec Scrapper/Concealment w/Flatchette Round/Acid blade loaded then respect into DF/Lethality??? Just asking, because I'm seeing that on some of the Lethality Parses.

yea it's fine. you can do it in actual raids, just takes a little bit of time respeccing into concealment and then into lethality. makes operatives do crazy dummy DPS. we need more OP DPS in this game! :)

(mine is at level 46 lol)

Ok i just checked on my L45 operative, Acid blade runs out and i have to refresh it after fighting a mob. Was it changed ? I thought acide blade was a persistent buff that you have even after respeccing out of concealment?

EDIT: nevermind, it looks like its only used as an opener on parses..

Edited by paowee

72 MH, 75 OH

Aim= 3378

Power= 1078

Surge= 409 (71.46%)

Hi Oda,

If i well understand, u use the old set bonus (1.7 DG 4pc Eliminator set bonus) but in this cas how do you get so much aim (3378) ?

No offense, i just want to know ;)

Edited by Droyan

Hi Oda,

If i well understand, u use the old set bonus (1.7 DG 4pc Eliminator set bonus) but in this cas how do you get so much aim (3378) ?

I myself have surpassed 3400 Aim - there are Implants and Mods where Aim varies greatly.

Especially Mods ... for the 72 version you choose between 57 Power or 32 Power and the primary stat changes accordingly.

With Q33 always being better than the Q31 ones you use any low power/high aim Mod that you find, even though the alternative would be slightly better if it were Q33 as well.

These differences are further exaggerated by the Inquisitor buff and your +9% Aim talent.

Darrokk - Jedi Shadow - Infiltration 5/36/5 - 2665.83

Great parse, in fact you do more if you stop the timing at 5 minutes.

I guess you have around 26-27% crit and 69-70% surge ? It's just a guess, if you can confirm ^^

As a reminder I repost my infiltration parse (12 days old but not been put on the list ) :

Ketupa - Shadow - Infiltration 5/36/5 - 2700

Hi Oda,

Yeah what Hxxr said, my shadowed earpiece is high aim and I think I forgot to hover over my bracers when I was listing my gear cuz I got a 75 armoring in there along with a Agile Mod 33A which is high aim as well. Neither are optimal but slightly better than the UW alternative.

Great parse, in fact you do more if you stop the timing at 5 minutes.

I guess you have around 26-27% crit and 69-70% surge ? It's just a guess, if you can confirm ^^

As a reminder I repost my infiltration parse (12 days old but not been put on the list ) :

Ketupa - Shadow - Infiltration 5/36/5 - 2700

Thx mate, I admire Your parses as well :)

Yes, melee crit is approx. around 26,5%, force just around 26% with surge 71,06%. Almost full 72 without one armoring :)

Claimed - gunslinger - saboteur - 7/36/3

Sab rolling - 3629 DPS

Crit adrenals used.

One upgrade - got my UW BA

http://www.torparse.com/a/333880/time/1373564900/1373565228/0/Damage+Dealt

Almost all of my critical proportions were abnormal.

NOW I think I won't be beating this for a while.

Jeebus look at all those crit percentages haha. And i thought i was happy having 25% on just my Scatter Bombs.

I think we have lucky parses, and then we have your super dooper lucky parse.